“My teenager considered it to be the perfect example of an apt. for her. :-)”

Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rockville
Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Rockville
Reviewed May 9, 2010

We were very happy with everything. The room was beautiful. It was perfect for our needs. We were in the area to go hiking, fishing, and sight-seeing. The front desk personnel was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be making this our 'home base' whenever we are in the area. Our teens can't wait to stay here again.... and it was a cold weekend! :-)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank sold_on_HHI

Reviewed March 26, 2010

There are not many places to stay in the area. We have tried them all. This one is very good and a reasonable price. Cute units and very friendly owner/staff.They only lacked a coffee maker...

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2009

Absolutely wonderful place to stay! Clean, quiet, comfortable, and reasonably priced! Pleasant and friendly owners and staff. I can't say enough good things about this motel! Very cozy and charming. I will definitely be staying there again and would recommend it to others!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2009

This is our second stay here. First stay was in June 2009 to see a show at nearby Turkey Run. The folks at Covered Bridge Motel were so friendly, the rooms were clean and tidy, and what a value - we knew we would be back !

We planned a second trip to the area specifically to ride our motorcycles. We contacted the Covered Bridge Motel and they remembered us from our earlier trip. I was thrilled that we ended up in the same room as we had in June.

Do not hesitate to stay here. It is charming. The folks there are delightful.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2009

We booked a motorcycle tour group here for a week & the service was absolutely flawless! Phil & Amy made us feel right at home, and the entire group felt this way. (we filled the place) They have everything we needed, a perfect place for our purpose.
If you are looking for a clean, well kept small motel with level parking & easy access from all rooms at an extremely reasonable price, this is the place!
Ed

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed August 29, 2009

Never got to stay here. Called in June and was told I could not make reservations for covered bridge festival until Sept. 1. I asked if that was not cutting it close and was told that there certainly would be a room available. I called 8/29/09 to see if I could sneak in and was told there was no 2 bed rooms left - what happened to the Sept. 1 date? Never was that way. They have a great policy for previous guests- I'll give them that - if you stayed before you get first chance at a room. Wish someone would have told me that in June and I would have made other reservations, but now it is too late. WHAT A RIP. And then I was told there was nothing to be angry about. I have no room to stay in, but I shouldn't be angry because I believed the owner.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank travlinnan
bridgefest, owner at Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2009

Customer misunderstood policy......sorry that we could not help her. We try our hardest to please all of our customers as you can see from the previous reviews!

Reviewed August 19, 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this motel. Amy went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and comfortable. The first night we were in a room with two queen beds. There was another room above us, and the people were noisy. So Amy kindly moved us to two adjoining rooms with queen beds, which meant my husband and I had our own private room and our two adult sons had another. That also gave us two queen beds, two kitchens (microwave, full-sized frig, cupboards, large sink), and two bathrooms! It was great! Each room also has a nice TV. The rooms were very clean; there was a slight smoke odor in our second room, but Febreze helped with that. The bathrooms and showers are small but nice. A place to hang hand towels in the bathroom and by the kitchen sink would have been nice, but for the price, we couldn't complain. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting this area. Turkey Run, Shades, McCormick's Creek, and Spring Mill State Parks, along with Cataract Falls NRA, are great places to hike! The scenery is awesome, and the trails cool, with canyons, streambed hiking, caves, and more. Thanks, Amy, for helping us to have a very enjoyable vacation in west central Indiana!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
Econo Lodge Rockville
Best Western Plus Covered Bridge Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute
Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute
#1 of 19 in Terre Haute

Been to Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments? Share your experiences!