Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments
EconoLodge
Renatto Inn(Clinton)
$52
  • Free Internet
Red Carpet Inn(Terre Haute)
$52
Agoda.com
Motel Forrest(Rockville)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswould definitely stay here againcovered bridge festivalparke countyknotty pine wallssinkmicrowavemotelindianaqueensizemailinfo
Reviewed March 9, 2013

For the price it just can't be beat - cozy room with a great bed, full sized fridge, microwave, ceiling fan, cupboards and sink. Knotty pine. The bathroom is small and the lighting isn't the best for makeup but you could eat off the floor the place is so clean. No breakfast or coffee maker - next time I'll bring a travel sized one but did I say a bargain - oh yes it is! I had a non smoking room and mother had a smoking - we were all happy! Family owned - very friendly!!

Room Tip: If you don't smoke make sure to ask for non smoking!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank V7472WTjanec
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was relieved that all the motels in this area get good ratings. Choose this one on a whim over the others. Knotty pine room made the place look like a nice resort type motel on the inside. The only issue I can see is that the bathroom is small. Very affordable. Nice owner who I think lives across the street from the place. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank NYDiners
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed one night, the room was quite small, a double size bed,one chair, fridge and ceiling fan. It was very clean and as my wife wife said very cute. It is all done in knotty pine including the ceiling. Bath was small but again very clean. They have done the best with what they had to work with and we have zero complaints. Overall it was a nice place. Thanks to the staff they were very pleasant.

Room Tip: Not much to choose from in this city, If you want to be closer to the town square choose Parke Bridge Motel. It's within walking distance of downtown.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank WHY157
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This place is very affordable and extremely clean and comfortable. I would have given it a 5 but the water pressure was a little low when we were there. The lady that runs this is very friendly and helpful. My wife and I had a great stay here. No breakfast here but there is a cafe right across the street. I got a large coffee to go for $1. Didn't eat there though so know nothing about the food. This motel is centrally located in Parke county.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patchy D
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The manager's wife was very accomadating. My daughter was 6 months pregnant and was judging the local 4H goat show the next day. They manager made sure that we had a very nice room which included pillow top matresses and a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator. This place is definately worth five stars and has a wonderful family atmosphere. She also recommended a very nice restaurant. Thank you for helping make our trip enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business