“New Town, New Resturaunt”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McKenzie's at The Rockport Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed July 8, 2015

this little place has better fettuccine Alfredo than the Olive Garden or Red Lobster!!!! Friendly people as well

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank Loretta H

Reviewed June 21, 2015

They catered two events we attended. The food was hot, delicious, large portions, variety, tastey. nice meal!

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank gpstudio
Reviewed April 2, 2015

My husband and I went in to get a nice dinner. This is suppose to be a bed and breakfast, we thought the food would be good. Service was horrible and the food was cold. I ask the server if she was the only one working, she replied yea, it gets hectic. I told her someone must have spilled the pepper in the green beans and the food was cold, she replied oh.

Date of visit: March 2015