Review Highlights

Reviewed March 3, 2018
Blake812
Newburgh, Indiana
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2018

My wife and I swung by tonight for a few wine slushies and a few bottles for this weekend. Always friendly staff - always delicious wine.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Pepper's Ridge several times and never been disappointed. Live music most Saturdays. The wines are great and the servers are always friendly. The inside is small and quaint with some outside seating. We love the place.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Very quaint and cozy place. I have attended several types of functions there, business, birthday parties, painting night, and just to sit outside on a relaxing afternoon. the slushes are to die for! The wines and cheeses are great

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great place to hang out and drink a little or a lot of wine! Nice place to sit outside or just stay inside in the winter months. They have several varieties of wines from dry to dessert wines with wine slushies.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I stopped by on my way home from a job interview to pick up a few bottles. This place is great! The wine slushies are awesome. I spoke with the owner and bought three bottles.

Date of experience: December 2017