“Wednesday Night Wine”

Pepper's Ridge Winery
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Rockport
Reviewed April 25, 2018

My wife and I swung by tonight for a few wine slushies and a few bottles for this weekend. Always friendly staff - always delicious wine.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Pepper's Ridge several times and never been disappointed. Live music most Saturdays. The wines are great and the servers are always friendly. The inside is small and quaint with some outside seating. We love the place.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Very quaint and cozy place. I have attended several types of functions there, business, birthday parties, painting night, and just to sit outside on a relaxing afternoon. the slushes are to die for! The wines and cheeses are great

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great place to hang out and drink a little or a lot of wine! Nice place to sit outside or just stay inside in the winter months. They have several varieties of wines from dry to dessert wines with wine slushies.