Review Highlights
Wednesday Night Wine

My wife and I swung by tonight for a few wine slushies and a few bottles for this weekend. Always... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2018
Ken M
Owensboro, Kentucky
Great place

Reviewed December 21, 2017
Labschulte
Rockport, Indiana

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Very quaint and cozy place. I have attended several types of functions there, business, birthday parties, painting night, and just to sit outside on a relaxing afternoon. the slushes are to die for! The wines and cheeses are great

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great place to hang out and drink a little or a lot of wine! Nice place to sit outside or just stay inside in the winter months. They have several varieties of wines from dry to dessert wines with wine slushies.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I stopped by on my way home from a job interview to pick up a few bottles. This place is great! The wine slushies are awesome. I spoke with the owner and bought three bottles.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. They offer plenty of samples. Off the beaten path, in a beautiful secluded area. Wine is very good, we bought six bottles. Loved the peach, strawberry and small town red wines. We will come back again.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

This is a really nice, secluded winery and they have very good wine. My only complaint is that the woman behind the bar wasn't the most friendly. But other then that, it was fantastic. I had a peach wine slushy and that's for sure something to try if you like dessert wines.

Date of experience: July 2016