“Great wines and atmosphere”

Pepper's Ridge Winery
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Rockport
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

This was the last leg of our girls day out wine tasting. Enjoyed some great wines and great music. Will definitely visit again soon!

1  Thank Carolyn C

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

Girlfriend and I have been to a few Wineries so far the past day or so. Peppers Ridge is our favorite as far as the wine selection and taste. I was simply going by the most manly sounding bottles (30.06, Bird Dog Red, Cowboy Up Red, Trailmix and a couple others I don't remember). She tasted the fruity ones like pineapple and peach which were not as good. We ended up buying Cowboy Up and Bird Dog naturally. Both are very smooth and taste so good you will forget you are drinking alcohol.

1  Thank Jake1155
Reviewed March 12, 2016

My only complaint would be no pets are allowed on the grounds. Our dog had to stay inside the car the whole time. Other than that, this is a pretty winery on a gravel drive surrounded by trees. The inside of the tasting room was very nice and clean. Good list of wines to choose from. Definitely worth the side trip off of US 231.

Reviewed June 29, 2015

Good wines and refreshing slushies. A beautiful, secluded place surrounded by woods. Perfect for getting away from it all for a few hours.