“average place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Rochester, Indiana
“average place”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

if you like not understanding what is being said then this is where you want to be. The food is either cold or hot. It just depends on the day. lol

Visited December 2013

Rochester, Indiana
“Order it Take Out”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food here is of excellent quality with fresh ingredients. The governor's chicken and the pork fried rice are my favorites. The atmosphere of the restaurant is sadly lacking. I get the feeling the kitchen is clean, but the restaurant used to be a gas station years ago, and it hasn't really moved up in dining quality since then. They have good lunch specials and combo dinners. I would get the wonton (pay extra) over the egg drop soup. You can order some spicy dishes mild, medium or hot. I like the medium. The price is what you'd expect for Chinese food: it's more expensive to fix than American food.

• Visited January 2013
Twelve Mile, Indiana
“Nasty bathroom!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The food wasn't bad but when I had to go to the restroom I couldn't even eat anything else - we left immediately. It was caked on dirty with poop all over the bottom of the toilet. The only thing in the entire bathroom that was clean was the toilet seat. I figure if the bathroom is nasty then the kitchen is too. Yuck!!!

Visited July 2011

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Chinese Food!”
Reviewed July 16, 2006

I frequently go to Chi Am Garden with my family to have dinner. They cook your meal fresh,and it's very tasty. Good menu,with a variety of choices. They also have specials,for example I love to order their special which is mongolian beef with fried rice, an eggroll and egg drop soup,all for under $7.00. I think it's a great deal,for great food,and good service.