“Good Mexican”
Review of El Cielito Lindo - MOVED

El Cielito Lindo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is pretty much our go to Mexican restaurant in town. The food is good and the service is fast. We have eaten here many times and order carry out usually once a month. Portions always seem to be more than enough. The quality of the food is good and doesn't vary from one visit to the next. For me this is close to the house, so if I need a quick lunch or dinner I can order it and not have to run across town, so that is a plus for me. It is worth checking out if you are in town and are craving Mexican food.

1  Thank 3duckdave

Reviewed May 7, 2013

For the small town of Rochester, In, they have great Mexician food, and quick service. Lunches are less than $10.00 and they do take out.

2  Thank Sharonrogers