“Typical Pizza King” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Rochester, Indiana
“Typical Pizza King”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

If you like Cardboard pizza then here you go. The pizza was greasy and very thin. They have dine in and carry out available no delivery. Would I recommend this place to eat no. The heat is not very good in the place.

• Visited December 2013

Rochester, Indiana
“New Pizza Place in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We ordered from here a couple weeks ago, I stopped in put my order in and left to run some errands, when I returned 20 mins. later my pizza was ready. You can dine in or carry out, not sure about delivery, no mention of it on the take out menu. Pretty typical Pizza King pizzas, thin cardboard crust, pasty sauce, and diced up toppings. We got two pizzas one with sausage and pepperoni and a BBQ pizza. The regular pizza wasn't bad but the sauce didn't have much flavor, just tasted like tomato paste to me, I'm sure others love it. I was pleasantly surprised to find their BBQ pizza was just as good as at other Pizza Kings in the area!!! I did like this pizza, and will order again. The BBQ has cheese, sausage, onion, and BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce. At the time of my visit they weren't accepting credit cards, I'm sure this will change, they had only been open a couple weeks. They are located downtown on a busy intersection, across from Walgreens and the courthouse. Not much parking as they sit on a corner lot, but this has no bearing on the food. All of the staff was very kind and courteous. I'm sure that we will be ordering from here again.

• Visited December 2012