“Overrated and overpriced”

Streamliner Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Food was good but certainly nothing special. Very expensive for what you get. I know a lot of people love this place, but I can only imagine that is because of tradition rather than an individual decision to eat here.

There are newer reviews for Streamliner Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best item on the menu, hands-down is their tenderloin sandwich. We used to go every Sunday when I was a child. Now when I go back to Indiana for a visit I make time to visit the Streamliner for my fix. Still family owned and ran and still have familiar faces like Deb! She's the best!

In fact, last visit I took 1 dozen frozen tenderloins home with me and shipped them on dry ice. That's how good they are! Service is top notch also and best bang for your buck.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nice booth style family restaurant with a great selection, but too expensive for my family to return.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Go here only if you run out of options to go anywhere else.
Had a burger there and the same uality you can get also at McDonald for less.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

If you want a hometown meal this is the place to go. The staff are very friendly. Almost never have to wait for a table.