“Couples Getaway”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Couples Getaway”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

food cold at buttet , beds hard as bricks. Dont recommend the hotel at all . Employees were nice though .

Visited September 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best casino in the area !”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I prefer Rising Star over any other casino in the area and I have been to them all. The place is usually clean, most of the workers are friendly (some of the security folks should be more cordial as you walk in). Hotel is nice. Resturants are above average. Selection of gambling is varied. Perks are outstanding ! Some people knock the place for having more wheel chairs, scooters and breathing apparatus then any other place which may be accurate. However, geezers and wheezers like to gamble too (LOL). The only thing I question is if they have a dress code as sometimes I see folks that look like they just got off their construction or mechanic job. Nothing wrong with anyone who works but clean up a bit. The place will be there for another half hour.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank bigrick58
Verona, Kentucky
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Rising Star Casino Indiana”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

On June 30th my husband & I along with 9 other people went to Rising Star for a Sea Food Buffet dinner to learn that the seafood buffett night was no longer on a friday & saturday it is now on thursday & friday, well if it had not have been for the other 9 people who where with us we would hae walked out. There was family who had driven from Xeniia ohio here as well as friends from KY ...

There was also another large party there fron Dayton,Ohio now if this Casino had at least notified one member for each house hold on their players club card we would have not been in this situatiion on our 28the Anniversory and the otehr 2 parties would not have been dis appointed as well............ for $26.00 each I could have had a better meal somewhere else so I wont be back to rising Star I will go to one of the other casinos I pass up to get to rising star. And drive less the miles from KY............

1 Thank Theresa M H
st. louisville, ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Had a great time”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We loved visting the Rising Star Casino. It's small but has many of the slots we enjoy playing. It was a little tight this time but you always have that occasionally. The casino is clean and the smoke is not a problem. Security and slot techs are visiable and respond to any need quickly.

Greenfield, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“decent casino”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

It is on the river, they have smoke free areas, dining including pizza, bars, ice cream, coffee. They have daily drink specials for 2 dollars. The casino seemed clean to me. There is an outside deck with chairs you can sit at to watch the water and sea planes take off.