“slots r not tight”
Review of Casino at Grand Victoria - CLOSED

Casino at Grand Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Dockside casino offers more than 40,000 square feet of gaming fun including 39 table games and more than 1,500 slot machines all in ship-shape condition.
Reviewed December 3, 2011

someone always seems to be winning around there !love the casino they make fabulous Bloody Marys, its kept clean wish they go to non smoking all over, yes i know i know its smoking lol

1  Thank Sonyacm

Reviewed September 23, 2011

the casino is older and showing wear. creature comforts were not there.
i wouldn't go there. I would go to either the Hollywood Casino or to Belterra.
much nicer and won at these casinos!!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

We visited the Rising Sun Casino on August 19, 2011. It was the first day under the new name. The casino boat looked like it was in need of a makeover. We attempted to eat at the buffet but while waiting in a long line we noticed how warm it was there. The air conditioner was either malfunction or set pretty high. We played slots for maybe two hours but finally moved to the nearby Hollywood Casino. We had a wonderful dinner at Hollywood and played in their casino until the wee hours of the morning. I would not recommend the new Rising Sun Casino. Maybe the new owners will improve the place and we will give it another try some day.

1  Thank Alanc125
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My friends and i went golfing at the links course at G V it was horrible thank goodness the rnd of 18 was comped otherwise would have asked for a refund ..... First the cart attendent was very rude not sure of name so i can not say whoit was for sure. Second thing i started at 2:45 in the afternoon and not once did i see a refreshment cart had to stop at the club house to get refreshments then was motioned to play thru a group of 4 at ten hole at 12 or 13 the cart attendent that was monitoring the play on course stop us on the tee box and told the three of us we should not have stopped as long as we did at club house (15 mins. ) at most . food was very good and the service was poor like i said at first thank goodness i didnt have to pay stevenschlensker@yahoo.com

See more reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I took a bus trip to Grand Victoria which included an overnight stay. The casino is a stationary riverboat and it is small but I loved it. They have nickel video poker and keno which I love to play. Not many tables but they were $5 all day and all night. We got 2 free buffets with our trip and the Buffet restaurant is very well organized and the food was good. The hotel is nice, not 4 star and older but very clean and that's what's important. Everyone there was very friendly, as well. They even have free entertainment in the lobby. My hubby and I love the smallness of the casino and will go back again albeit it was a long bus ride.