“Fun Staff and Safe Course” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures

Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Sun, IN – Looking for an extreme thrill in the great outdoors? Well, look no further. Rising Sun, Indiana, is now home to the new Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zip-line Adventure Course. The first of its kind in the tri-state, Dagaz Acres’ state-of-the-art zip-line and challenge course offers an eco-adventure along with an adrenaline rush for both novice and master “zippers” alike. · Five dual zip-lines covering ½ mile on 23 acres· Two canopy zip-lines and a Burma Bridge· Multi-element high ropes challenge course· Comfortable and secure ½ body swing harness*The Zip-line Adventure Course is for adventurers 50 to 250 pounds. Participants must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and be 8 years old for zip-lines.
Cincinnati, Ohio
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun Staff and Safe Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2011

The staff stresses the safety of the course and their equipment which made me feel very safe as a customer. Overall great staff and extremely fun. Well worth the money! Beautiful area as well!

Visited March 2011

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great family adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2011

A friend of ours recommended this zipline to us. My husband and I took our two boys here in the fall for a birthday outing. We had a blast! I can't wait to go back in the spring and take friends! It was an amazing experience!

Visited October 2010
harrison, ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

Bought coupons for this place for the 2010 season. Thier website said you can book fall groups of four. I try to book my family for verterans day 11/11 and they say they're closed, except for groups of eight. Nothing on their site said fall ended early. I bought the coupons in October! That's my experience, so my coupons are worthless.

5 Thank leiferic_01
Dagazzip, General Manager at Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures, responded to this review, January 21, 2011
We are sorry to hear that you purchased a coupon for our course just before we closed for the season on November 1st. We would be happy to give you a credit for the amount you paid for the coupon and apply it towards a tour for the 2011 season. If you can't make it to the course this season let us know where you purchased the coupon and we will ask that vendor to provide you a refund.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A little pricey, very organized staff and...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

A little pricey, very organized staff and the course could be a little longer

2 Thank Murphysandra