“Ridiculous reschedule policy”

Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Sun, IN – Looking for an extreme thrill in the great outdoors? Well, look no further. Rising Sun, Indiana, is now home to the new Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zip-line Adventure Course. The first of its kind in the tri-state, Dagaz Acres’ state-of-the-art zip-line and challenge course offers an eco-adventure along with an adrenaline rush for both novice and master “zippers” alike. · Five dual zip-lines covering ½ mile on 23 acres· Two canopy zip-lines and a Burma Bridge· Multi-element high ropes challenge course· Comfortable and secure ½ body swing harness*The Zip-line Adventure Course is for adventurers 50 to 250 pounds. Participants must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and be 8 years old for zip-lines.
Reviewed July 6, 2012

So disappointed with Dagaz Acres. Wouldn't allow me to reschedule ziplining due to the excessive heat. I am dedicated with providing my son with SAFE outdoor adventures. Ziplining with a 9 year old in 110 degree heat index isn't safe. It would seem a good customer service move to allow a reschedule for children in these circumstances. If this is indeed the way they conduct business I certainly will not go there with friends, family or any team bulding event I plan for my staff.

6  Thank Rosie A

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Welcomes mostly anyone of age.(8 or older) My sisters feet couldn't reach the ground on many of them but they still made her comfortable and it enjoyable. Excellent service friendly and makes you feel very safe. GOOD FAMILY FUN.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

My 3 sisters and I, all in our 50's did this for fun. 3 of us had never zip lined before. I have an extreme fear of heights but am able to ride roller coasters so we thought I would be ok and I was. Joe and Brandon (maybe Brendon) did a great job making sure we were all secure and safe. I think they quietly watched out for people who might have trouble. I had 2 moments of near panic both on platforms not wanting to jump off. The first platform was so small and you had to maneuver around and I was afraid I would fall off. (did I mention I have terrible balance). There was nothing to hold on to for stabilization. The second platform they hooked you to so that wasn't as big of an issue. I just had to make my self jump off. I had trouble jumping off both platforms but just made myself do it and it was fine. I really didn't hesitate too long. All of the ground to ground ones were fine. The one rope bridge was fine but am not sure how I would have felt had I fallen off.

1  Thank penny585
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Zipling was a Christmas gift through group on for my brother, his fiancee, myself, and my date and we had a blast! Perfect length (abt 2-3 hrs), great tour guides (knowledgeable, safe, funny, genuinely enhanced the experience), beautiful land, well maintained, accommodating. Recommend for sure!

Reviewed December 7, 2011

My sister and I plus our husbands paired our adventure with our Nascar adventure and it was so fun. I am always looking for ways to challenge myself and this did that. Guides were very helpful. It was thrilling to go from place to place. My husband who was a little hesitant to try it really got into it even jumping off platforms at the end. He had a ball. Worth the cost to get your heart racing!!!!

1  Thank frdsbaby24