“Average place nice atmosphere”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Lynn, Indiana
“Average place nice atmosphere”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The food was average, service for lunch was nice. The inside is nicely done...typical sports type bar/steak house.

Visited December 2011

richmond
“great pizza”
Reviewed January 22, 2011

Great cheeses and quality toppings on a crispy - not overcooked crust- best in town and I have had them all.

• Visited January 2011
key west
“something you need too see in richmond”
Reviewed November 28, 2009

most unbelieveabale sports idea you you have havevery seen for a small idea. who every design this should get a gold star. bringing a local city togethe from the history of sports cannot be matched. wow..

Noblesville, Indiana
“Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 7, 2008

Our annual Christmas party had the upper area. Very comfortable seats, clean restroom, appetizers were good (although as we were an hour late and they were drying up quick).
I recommend the nacho's and cheese variety. Meat and spices in it gives it a kick and taste that makes you want more.
The variety of buffalo wings, (BBQ,mild,hot) were great tastes and I'm sure were even better freshly put out.
There is some smoking in the bar, although in are area the few smokers went outside. Ashtrays are available. There is a sign saying 'No cigars or pipes')
Projection TV seen from the bar area below and our area above. Not being a avid sports watcher<ducking> I was pleased to see the commercials and know that the high def was there.
There are also several TV's on the walls that allow for viewing of sports, with 2 different channels playing respectivelly.
Radio music (I never caught the station) plays overhead and it was some good music to have in the background. No overwhelming loudness. Again, this was the upstairs room.
Bartender,Derrick, is entertaining and trained good. I would say well trained but I talk the issues out with him and expect to see those resolved. Nothing that would stop this highly critique person that I am from going back.
He serves mixed drinks with knowledge. That is not only knowing what to put in it but to as what the customer wants. The mixes used are Ocean Spray and I appreciate that for the taste on my Whiskey Sour. He suggested for a sweeter taste to add Grinidine. He also told what the charge would be if he added that as a suggestion. Kudos for suggestions and telling about the prices
My Bud bottles ($3)was served to me so cold, it looked frosty. This is how I like my beer when coming from a bottle.
My Double seven and seven was $9.
Draft tall Killians and Guiness are $6, short are $3.Good head, no water down taste. This is the same for my mixed drinks.
The prices of food and drinks I base on other sports bar and they are comparable.
I'm recommending a get together with friends ,parties, etc.

1 Thank SisterAnnie
Okemos
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EW”
Reviewed April 10, 2008

You first walk into Chucks and think "gee, this looks like a fun sports bar." Then you wait at your table. Forever. The service is incredibly slow and when they finally do take your order they are not much on recommending dishes to try. But I suppose there is a good reason. I've had everything from the grilled cheese, potato skins, chicken wings, and pizza there and they have done a great job of making it taste disgusting.Stick with beer because the mixed drinks are weak and overpriced. After each visit I have gotten sick. I've never been to a restaurant that has a track record quite like this! I would recommend sticking to wendy's in this town.