“short but sweet”

Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed May 19, 2013

just stayed one night, but everything was great. the suite was large, very clean and quiet. We didn't have time for breakfast but I did last time i was here and it's well done. the hotel looks and feels like a more expensive hotel. Nice people!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey D

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Loved my stay at the Hampton Inn Richmond, Indiana and will most definitely stay there again. Convenient to everything including the highway. Everyone was friendly and my room was clean and very quiet. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed May 9, 2013

For a brand new hotel, this is dissapointing to get such poor internet connection...and a no can do attitude from the staff. Otherwise, clean rooms and location. Would not recommend for business travel because of the slow internet connection...worse than dial up for sure

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

So many great antique shops along the Old national road. Wonderful service and wonderful place. We had a king room with a pullout couch and was probably the biggest room we've ever had. There were just 2 of us and would of been comfortable for a week! Staff was helpful and very sweet! Only thing which is so minor, seems silly to complain. If they only would of had one light bulb that was cozy, all were the energy efficient ones. Made a very cozy room seem cold.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank rmke
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hampton and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are donig I share all comments with staff! See you next time:)

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I took my two adult sons and their four boys to my hometown of Richmond to see a high school basketball game. The hotel staff was most accommodating, room very clean, breakfast was
great and the staff refused to let me pay for my Uncles meal, who hadn't stayed overnight because he lives in Richmond. This type of hotel was much needed in Richmond and we will stay there whenever we are visiting friends in the area. The original price posted was around $130 I believe, but we waited until a few days before our arrival and booked a room for under $100.
I do think the charges are normally a little high for the size/type of community Richmond is in.
So I gave the excellent value based on the number of occupants we had and the discounted rate.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bill B
Rhonda W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our staff it means alot to us and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband, grandson and I had a weekend road trip to see the museum in town ( awesome!) We had stayed at another establishment on a prior trip (yuck!). I had such a bad taste left from our last visit that I was very apprehensive about returning. We were so impressed with our first look at things upon check in and were not disappointed with any of the hotels accommodations. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will stay here next time we are in town.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Valerie K

Just wanted to thank you for for your kind comments, I will be sure to share with staff and we will look forward to your return visist to Richmond.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My Husband, daughter and I spent the night here as we were traveling through. It was very clean and very affordable. Breakfast was yummy, with lots of choices! We would definitely stay again. The one thing I would say i wish they had refrigerators in the room.

• Stayed: February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Holiday Inn Richmond
Motel 6 Richmond
Motel 6 Richmond
#7 of 10 in Richmond
#2 of 3 in Greenville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond? Share your experiences!