“Nothing special”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
ohio
“Nothing special”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Just another chain restaurant, nothing new to offer. Our food was so so, service was very slow.

Richmond, IN
“Probably better than average for a chain restaurant. I would say 3.7.”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We usually eat at Chili's a couple times a year at the Richmond, IN location. The food is decent and the service is quick.
One of us almost always gets the Caribbean Salad because she says it is the best in town.
I try different things, the last time tried the margarita grilled chicken for the first time. It comes with black beans, rice and tortilla strips as well as pico de gallo. I would rate this particular item as excellent with enough to fill a hungry appetite.
I have tried the cajun pasta but I have been spoiled by real cajun cooking in New Orleans so I have to rate it as only average.
Also have had the fajita trio which is a large portion but would rate it at a 3.5 on a five point scale.
There selection of beers is limited with the only one I would select is the Samuel Adams beer.
We last ate there in late December 2011 and they have these interesting little machines at the tables where you can play games and also pay the bill. Most of the games are extra cost.
Yes we will eat there again within the next year. The prices are average for this type of restaurant and the wait is usually not long if there is a wait.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank hawkedd
Indiana
“Used to be my favorite place”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

I used to love the chips and salsa at Chili's. This salsa change from a few years ago has made my visits to Chili's almost nil. It is weird how something you like can keep you going back. When we do eat at Chili's we usually have a good meal. Just can't eat that spicey salsa :o( And if something is wrong the server/manager is right on top of it to get your order fixed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Better than fast food, but nothing like a good local place.”
Reviewed February 7, 2009

Better than fast food, but nothing like a good local place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“really good black bean burgers, but it is a chain”
Reviewed November 14, 2007

really good black bean burgers, but it is a chain

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook