“Good Food”

Applebee's
Ranked #26 of 106 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Service is always good and its a nice place to go to on Game day. Food is good and their little shooter desserts are sooooo good. it's a very sports related place and fun to be at to watch them. People are ways nice and friendly and prices are average.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hostess was very nice. Seated at a Booth. The restaurant smelled dirty. Blinds in windows were quite dirty and pictures on walls were smeared with food or something else???? Booth seats were also very poorly cleaned. Menus were dirty also. Ordered food - Burger and Riblets, both were okay, but fries were lukewarm. We asked for a different bottle of Catsup because, the bottle had dried catsup on the top. Waitress looked at us as if we had 3 heads, but complied with our request, but was very slow about getting back to the table with it. If anyone at Applebee's Corporation reads this review, I suggest you pay a visit and address the uncleanliness and lack of motivation the employees have. I was traveling through the area, and made a poor choice. My bad. Won't happen again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Ordered the "American BLT" and got some HOT SPICY spread when it was advertise that they have Smoky Mayo on the sandwich. What is American about putting a spicy spread on the sandwich. Did like the Pretzel appetizer. But the Ladies room was not clean and the waitress said the hostess called in sick and that is why it wasn't clean. WHAT??????????????

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I sat at the bar and had a few beers and then ordered some food to take back to the hotel. The staff was really friendly and the food was super.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We came here with our nephews before a late movie on a Saturday night, so there weren't a lot of choices in the area for food. We were seated after being walked around the restaurant looking for a clean table. We should've left then. After deciding what we wanted & placing our order ( coconut shrimp, steak, & 2 orders of fajitas) we were told that the coconut shrimp was a no go, since the truck was late & they were out. My nephew orders chicken tenders instead, no problem. Our server comes back saying they don't have enough chicken tenders, how about wings, to which he agrees. They were also out of multiple side items. When our meal finally arrives, my husband & I were shocked at the small portions for the fajitas. I don't eat the tortillas (low carb diet) but there was 5 pieces of steak and a small amount of peppers & onions. My husband ate 2 of the small tortillas with his fajitas because he was so hungry and he also does not usually eat the
tortillas. Our nephews said their food was just ok, the boneless wings being hot on the outside &
cool in the center...ew. Our server was nice and kept stopping by and apologizing about the food they didn't have. It was a little awkward when he was standing at our table while we were eating & he was taking to my nephew about football, but oh well. I don't think we'll be back here anytime soon.