“Local close to hotel ”

Ranked #10 of 105 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Diner
“Local close to hotel ”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I tired Carvers while staying in town. The food wasn't bad, I have the special of the night to keep it simple. Service was prompt and friendly. Dining was clean. The menu was all over the place, it's about six pages of everything. Nothing really stood out on what to eat.
I like to support local business when in a town.

“Nice place”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Your dining experience here really depends on what you order. Breakfast is usually pretty good. You definitely get plenty to eat, order 2 eggs and get 4, order 1 and you are served 2. Pancakes are just ok but sausage and bacon are very good. I consider the luncheon sandwiches to be average. Evening meals can be so-so or very good depending on your taste and the item ordered. I have had some very excellent meals at this Carver's and there have been times that I have been disappointed. The atmosphere is decent and the staff aim to please. Overall it is a nice family restaurant with lot of choices on the menu. The proprietors are Greek so the Greek food items on the menu are pretty good.

Madisonville, Tennessee
“best food ever”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

if you like to eat then this is your place best food and best service ever the portions on the menu are doubled so be ready for a treat its the best

Visited September 2013
Reynoldsburg
“try it - you'll like it !”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The hotel check- in girl recommended Carvers to us for dinner tonight. Even though some of the reviews were not favorable we choose to eat here anyway. We were so glad we did ! My husband declared the liver and onions the best he'd eaten away from home !! The service was wonderful -very attentive during.our whole meal. SO....word to the wise....don't always let the negative comments keep you from trying for yourself.

Wabash, Indiana, United States
“Bad Food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I will say the wait staff was very efficient. Was passing threw and like to try local restaurants. Ordered a roast beef sandwich. Could tell by looking at it it was old, had a grey color to it. Took a bite and could taste it spoil. I was ill later that evening. Grabbed a subway sandwich on the go. I also view the cook staff eating while preparing others food in the kitchen.On my way out, used the restroom. Not to my surprise it was NASTY! Cobwebs, unmentionables running down the side of the toliet and dirt/dust caked on area. Looked like it had been very long since it has had a cleaning. Cant imagine how this place passed a health department inspection. My advise Stay Away!