“Good Food, Bad Service”

Add it.
Country Rib Eye Steakhouse
Ranked #72 of 105 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: This place does not seem to have their own website. I ate there on 05/25/2012.
Connersville
“Good Food, Bad Service”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

A friend and I went to the Country Ribeye for dinner. It was a Saturday evening around 4:30 and there were 2 cars in the parking lot when we arrived. When we were waited on I asked for a glass of ice. When she came back to take our food order she brought my friend's drink, but not my ice. Then we waited for over an hour for our food. When it finally came, there was butter and sour cream in the potato. I had ordered it dry. So I had her take off the butter and sour cream. I had also ordered a side of broccoli which I never did get as the waitress never came back to check on us. When she did come back it was to bring our bill. At my request, she did take the charge for the broccoli off the bill but when I got home I noticed that she had charged me for the sour cream that I didn't order and sent back. The food, itself was very good, but horrible service.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Carole B

McCordsville, Indiana
“Everybody eats there--or they should!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This infomal restaurant is about a mile and a half off I-70 exit 149 in Richmond, Indiana. But it's worth passing up the typical chain restaurants to come here. The menu is fairly extensive but not hardly expensive. I had a ribeye sandwich for about $6, and the meat was cooked properly and had very little fat. It was also a generous size portion for the price. The service was very good; I always had a drink refill, and the waitress checked on us often. All of the waitresses seemed to be pleasant and enjoying their job. The locals stop in here, and sometimes the place hosts a band on the weekends. The only drawback for me was that the tables are very informal, like webbed metal patio tables, and I kept getting my jewelry caught in the webbing. But putting a napkin on the table solved that problem. As I left, I noticed a lot of older senior citizens arriving for dinner. So I conclude the price and the food is right. I look forward to coming back here again.

• Visited May 2012