“Wonderful staff, price & location excellent.”

Econo Lodge Richmond
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Richmond
St. Thomas
“Wonderful staff, price & location excellent.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was on a budget and staying for 4 nights so I went with Motel 6 to save money. What I found was a staff that made up for the fact that we were not at the Ritz in St. Thomas! My daughter is disabled and I had several challenges that the staff went above and beyond there job scope to help me with. During one night in particular my daughter had a seizure and lost control of her bladder. The houskeeping & hotel staff sprang into action and removed and replace the entire bed before I could even ask. The front desk staff even gave my daugher a birthday gift as we celebrated her 24th birthday while there. I felt like I stayed with family! The location right off I-70 is excellent as well as the distance to movies, eateries and shopping. I would most definetly stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a very conveniently located property near good restaurants. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Adjacent to a Cracker Barrell restaurant. I suggest a west side room to stay away from adjacent I-70 noise.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SaintVitas
Reviewed August 2, 2011

The plus side is they were close to the highway and the price wasn't terrible. However the room was dirty, phone didn't work, shower had spider in it, bedspreads had cigarette burns in non smoking room, and toilet was dirty. This was definitely a budget room. If all you are looking for is to save money, then go ahead and stay here. Otherwise, pay the little extra for a nicer room and free breakfast. We certainly will.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank Bugngoose1

Travelers are raving about these Richmond hotels

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Cheap, and felt it. New paint on the walls, but the room wasn't the cleanest. The weird floors (some sort of fake hardwood instead of carpet) had obviously not been mopped since the previous guest, and there were a few dead moths. The only pro: pet friendly.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank ChrisBSU
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed June 15, 2010

This location was adequate for a single night's stay, but if you plan on being in the area for several days, maybe consider one of the nicer locations nearby. My wife and I were merely passing through so it was fine for the 9 hours or so we were on site. The room was clean, although there was a slightly musty smell upon arrival, which was quickly cleared out after having the A/C on for 20 minutes. The property is fairly big and we were right in the back of the rear-most building, and as I mentioned the parking is a little dark and doesn't feel all that safe, but we had no problems. I would give it an extremely average rating. Feel free to stay here, very basic, but clean and a decent night's sleep.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MagicMack
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Motel 6 Richmond
#4 of 10 in Richmond
Fairfield Inn Richmond
Fairfield Inn Richmond
#1 of 2 in New Paris

Been to Econo Lodge Richmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Richmond

Property: Econo Lodge Richmond
Address: 419 Commerce Rd, I-70 at Exit #156-A, Richmond, IN 47374-2646 (Formerly Motel 6 Richmond)
Location: United States > Indiana > Richmond
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Richmond
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Richmond 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.