“Nice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was our first visit. We met another family for a Sunday afternoon meal but even with a group of ten but service was fine. Food was excellent. I had the coconut shrimp salad and hubby had the cordon bleu. Both were excellent. This is a local restaurant so I was surprised at the large menu. I don't know the history of the building but it was old but very welcoming without being dated or gloomy. We'll be going back.

There are newer reviews for The Olde Richmond Inn

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife, Nancy, and I had this day trip planned for weeks and so we executed the plan today. First we went to the candle shop in nearby Centerville, Indiana, and then we went to The Olde Richmond Inn Restaurant in Richmond, Indiana. The location was easy to find in Downtown Richmond. The parking lot and overflow lot was full so we didn't know if we could get seated for a timely lunch because of the many Christmas luncheons going on. We were seated within ten minutes of walking through the door. Our server, Kim, was very delightful, courteous and efficient. She brought our bread and drinks and a white board depicting the Dishes-of-the-Day. Within minutes of ordering, my wife was enjoying her Black Bean soup while I had a side salad before my entree. Nancy's main course was a sliced Prime Rib sandwich with potato chips. My fantabulous entree consisted of Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice Pilaf and mixed vegetables. I'm not exaggerating but this was one of the best lunches I've had in a couple of years. The ham around the chicken tasted like country ham; it had that seasoned salty taste. The food, the service, the atmosphere and the price were all excellent. I'll definitely come back here and bring friends along.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Two excellent salads , two excellent deserts for less than $40. Would go again. Crem brûlée and the Lemon strata were worth it all by themselves .

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great food, locally owned. Food is great at the Inn. Highly recommend eating there. Upscale casual dining with nastagia.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We've enjoyed great dinners at this fine restaurant on 3 different occasions. Their varied menu has many delicious items. The wonderful food and atmosphere are well worth their prices.