“Mother's Day Dining”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Connersville
“Mother's Day Dining”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We went to the Olde Richmond Inn for the first time on Mother's Day. Although they were very busy our service was excellent. We were a little early for our reservation, but we were seated within minutes. The food was wonderful and the servers went out of the way to accommodate our 2 and 5 year old children. We would most definitely come back to the Olde Richmond Inn.

• Visited May 2012

Eaton, Ohio
“Special celebration”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We like to go to The Old Richmond Inn for any special occasion to celebrate because everyone in the family enjoys the food and staff so much! I would definetly recommend it to everyone.

Visited April 2012
Ohio
“Fine dining but comfortable”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We were there on Prom Night but the restaurant was fully staffed and able to handle the busy crowd. The specials of the day were presented for viewing at the table which gave one time to view and helped with decision making. There menus is quite large. The meal was well presented but the portions were very large. This might be handy for locals who can take home but we were visitors and were sorry that we didn't share a meal even with the $3 fee to plate separately. We should have shared in order to prevent waste. We didn't even think of looking at the dessert menu because of portion size.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank GeneseeOhio
Chicago
“A very pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Wow, I didn't know Richmond had such a nice restaurant, I have been away for some time now. I went with a party of eight for my Mother' B-day. The food was excellent, I had tilapia-Cajun-hot, and somehow finished up a few other people’s (little people) entrées, and know the salmon and ham was good too. The wine was just okay, the service was kind, but way too efficient. Thinking back I wish I would have told her to slow down, we do not need to be back on the curb in thirty minutes.

• Visited May 2012
Greenville, Ohio
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We went there recently for a date night and enjoyed it enough to bring the family along a couple of weeks later. I had the stuffed shrimp and steak . It was awesome. I have had the duck there before but was not on the menu on our most recent visit. We ordered zucchini as an appitizer and loved the way it was served and the size. My grape Cosmo was on of the best drinks I've ever ordered. We will be returning. I loved that the cooking channel was playing as you were waiting for your food.

• Visited March 2012