“Recently started eating at IHOP”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Love the cinnamon stack--otherwise mediocre food and service.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I ordered the Country Omelette that was to have ham, onions, hasbrowns - way too much egg wrapped around way too little ham (5 or 10 little 1/4" square chunks of ham). Very disappointed in the $8 omelette, but the staff was super friendly!

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I've have eaten here 3 times. The first time I had pancakes and sausage. The meal was good and so was the service. The second time I was very hungry and got one of those country hoss combo meals. My fried eggs over medium had very runny egg whites. A wandering quality person asked me if all was well. When I shoed him my runny egg whites he was very apolgetic and got me some fresh ones without delay. The third visit was ok, but service was below par. I would still eat there again, but confidence is not high. If family visited from out of town, I would feel more comfortable taking them somewhere else.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Richmond is very friendly. Great Food and service very clean and fast perfect service

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Had a late breakfast/early lunch at IHOP in Richmond, IN. 11-1-11.
Whenever I go to a place like this I have pancakes. The pancakes I had were blueberry with maple syrup. I would rate these as a four of five in the grand scheme of all things. pancake.
One of my pet peeves when eating pancakes at a restaurant is that sometimes the establishment only offers a minute dollop of syrup. This was not the case at IHOP on this day.
My partner had the garden stuffed crepe. It was rated at least a four but maybe not a five.
There was no wait to be seated. The restaurant was clean as were the restrooms. We both had coffee and the server was there as soon as we finished a cup to refill it.
Although the food was very good I am always amazed that a restaurant (not just IHOP) charges so much for simple pancakes. These were around $5.00.
I live in the area but had not gone to IHOP. I will be going again and would recommend it for those getting off of I-70 on the east side of Richmond.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!