Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,170 results
All reviews citrus cafe food quality value for money excellent service nice food business trip special thanks room service restaurant staff excellent stay take care very nice hotel great experience buffet dinner will visit again his team comfortable stay
Selected filters

Best....Must visit.
Please was really fantastic.
Buffet dinner was awesome.
Varite of food on the buffet
Stater main course and dessert
Delicious .
Restaurant staff very polite spicelly Mr.khokan,Mr.vishal,MS.swapnil,Mr.GaneshMs.Beena served during my dinner mindblo.
Chef Mauli and Gajendra provide food awesome.
Totally my experience was extremely nice

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mr Khokon's staff and services were absolutely on spot. You just go and they will take care of everything. Head Kitchen chef Mr Mauli has done a tremendous job to deliver the perfectly balanced food, specially Pani Puri.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent service provided by the lemon tree hotel
Breakfast was nice and good.lovely maintain by the staff
Thanks khokan and Mukesh . Breakfast buffet was excellent
Room was good
Housekeeping staff was extremely good. Would like to visit again.
I will recommend to the my friends and family too.
Management was also nice too created as family member

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had stay lemon tree hotel one night staff very polite .
We injoy lots
Room service and housekeeping service also to good
It a nice place
Breakfas buffet was very nice
Omlette n paratha was excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the 1st time i visited Lemon tree Pune , it was great , liked everything from attending guest to check out , Mr Khokan , Ms Beena , Ms Sejal & Mr Bishal they were the restaurant attendents , the service provided was excellent and the food was very delicious.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful stay.