Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,173 results
All reviews citrus cafe food quality value for money excellent service nice food business trip special thanks room service restaurant staff excellent stay very nice hotel take care great experience buffet dinner will visit again his team comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mr Khokon's staff and services were absolutely on spot. You just go and they will take care of everything. Head Kitchen chef Mr Mauli has done a tremendous job to deliver the perfectly balanced food, specially Pani Puri.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent service provided by the lemon tree hotel
Breakfast was nice and good.lovely maintain by the staff
Thanks khokan and Mukesh . Breakfast buffet was excellent
Room was good
Housekeeping staff was extremely good. Would like to visit again.
I will recommend to the my friends and family too.
Management was also nice too created as family member

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had stay lemon tree hotel one night staff very polite .
We injoy lots
Room service and housekeeping service also to good
It a nice place
Breakfas buffet was very nice
Omlette n paratha was excellent.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the 1st time i visited Lemon tree Pune , it was great , liked everything from attending guest to check out , Mr Khokan , Ms Beena , Ms Sejal & Mr Bishal they were the restaurant attendents , the service provided was excellent and the food was very delicious.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was very great experience and service is amazing.. I would love to suggest this hotel to my near and dear once...specially mr khokan gave me excellent service....breakfast was amazing all the items are tasty..Ganesh and Mohit both are very prominent to their work and both are hardworking guys