Tripadvisor
Hinjewadi
2,176 results
All reviews citrus cafe food quality value for money excellent service nice food business trip special thanks room service restaurant staff excellent stay very nice hotel take care great experience buffet dinner will visit again his team comfortable stay
Selected filters

Quality of food awesome✊
This is my second time in this hotel
Hotel service and food always very nice
Staff members are very helpful
Spicelly khokan vishal, veena chehre Ajendra . Hotel general manager took care during my breakfast time very well
We definitely visited again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a stay with lemon tree hinjawadi... And it was fabulous. The people's are working with hotel's is phenomenal..Food is delicious... Room ambience is Beautiful..Mr. Khokan, Been, Swapnil, Chef Ajendra, Ramsingh, Vishal, these are very polite. Buffet Salad bar is very good...keep maintain the same..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been stay in this hotel almost one week.
It is the best hotel in hinjwadi phase one
We're service was excellent and staff friendly helpful, politely always.khokan,Veena, ashwari ..
Room was clear.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited in this hotel my wife Birthday party .the hotel location very nice
We are injoy lots.
khokan,Vishal,Diwakar,joshep they are help lots.
Hotel food quality awesome
Chef Ajendra,Sanjeev, Dal Bahadur make foods very nice.
Awesome place to visit.
Value for money was excellent.
They have nice swooning pools seeting are very nice.hotel amazing views.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited with my family members in lemon tree hinjawadi pune.
Great place to visit .
We stay lemon tree two nights it a fabulous stay.
Khokan, shashank,vishal,veena
They will be served us very nice.
Room temperature also good
Room always clean staff housekeeping pawan was provided good service chef Ajendra and her team provided food awesome .

Trip type: Traveled with family