Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,170 results
All reviews citrus cafe food quality value for money excellent service nice food business trip special thanks room service restaurant staff excellent stay take care very nice hotel great experience buffet dinner will visit again his team comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been stay in this hotel almost one week.
It is the best hotel in hinjwadi phase one
We're service was excellent and staff friendly helpful, politely always.khokan,Veena, ashwari ..
Room was clear.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited in this hotel my wife Birthday party .the hotel location very nice
We are injoy lots.
khokan,Vishal,Diwakar,joshep they are help lots.
Hotel food quality awesome
Chef Ajendra,Sanjeev, Dal Bahadur make foods very nice.
Awesome place to visit.
Value for money was excellent.
They have nice swooning pools seeting are very nice.hotel amazing views.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited with my family members in lemon tree hinjawadi pune.
Great place to visit .
We stay lemon tree two nights it a fabulous stay.
Khokan, shashank,vishal,veena
They will be served us very nice.
Room temperature also good
Room always clean staff housekeeping pawan was provided good service chef Ajendra and her team provided food awesome .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very Nice hotel with excellent facilities for business travellers. Reception service was excellent.
Rooms are very comfortable n cozy
My stay lemon tree was business trip.
The service provider by staff was always excellent. Facility all this very well.
Swimming pool well mentationed
Find was good ambience righ to keep up our mood.stay was pleasent .Breakfast option were very good Mr.khokan,Mr.vishal always were took care very nice.
And service overall nice experience will come again soon.
Mr.khokan were great assistance always.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came here for business purposes and it was very good time with Shashank, khokan, Rajit, Ravi, Utpal those who have good experienced.
Offcourse we would like to come again. Yes.... recommend others.

Trip type: Traveled on business