$74
Hotels.com
$73
$69
The Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi(Hinjewadi)
$94
Ibis Pune Hinjewadi(Hinjewadi)(Great Value!)
$45
$62
$57
HolidayInn.com
$79
$74
Hyatt.com
Executive Tamanna Hotel(Hinjewadi)(Great Value!)
$44
$28
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
1,072 results
All reviewscitrus cafechef rahulspecial thanksbusiness tripexcellent servicevalue for moneyamazing experienceexcellent stayswimming poolroom servicepleasant stayhis teamexcellent hotelbusiness hotelfront officehouse keepinggreat hospitality
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed here on our recent trip to Pune. It is located close to the Pune bypass on the Mumbai-Bangalore highway right in the middle of the Hinjewadi IT Park. The staff was courteous and helpful. Check-in and check-out was hassle-free. The rooms are excellent with 24x7 room service available on call. Our room package included complimentary breakfast and a main meal, but we were quite disappointed by the meal quality. We would have paid for the meals had we known that "complimentary" translates to "limited choice" and just acceptable quality of food.
A good thing with the hotel is that it is close to eating places like Little Italy, Subway and Dominoes so you can decide to eat out if you want to. This is a good business hotel but couples staying would be happy too. Not recommended for families.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed 2nights on an official trip. Room Service is very good and complementary internet speed is also very good. Buffet Breakfast is very good but buffet dinner is not that good. Service in cafeteria could definitely be improved.
I was attending an office meeting from hotel room and had great difficulty in hearing due to the noise from neighboring rooms.
If 2people are staying in the room and one is leaving early to office, disturbs their sleep due to bathroom flush noise.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Sound level in the room: we are sorry you were inconvenienced by the sounds filtering into your room on account of other guests on the floor. We have provided sound proofing to a globally accepted level but are relooking at the situation and trying to develop a new solution.
•Quality of service in the coffee shop – Citrus Café: we apologize for the service you experienced at the restaurant. We have re-briefed our team to engage with all our customers efficiently and in a friendly and caring manner which is what Lemon Tree stands for.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The food that is prepared for breakfast /dinner is bad. I really dnt like any of them.Staff was courteous and hotel is good but expensive.Overall I would liek to say it has been good except for the food which needs to be improved

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

•Hotel pricing: we are an midscale hotel in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Lemon Tree to be value-for-money on your next visit.
•Quality of food: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 10 days in Apr 2013. My stay was comfortable and very nice. Staff was courteous and polite. Complimentary Breakfast was very good and I enjoyed the food and stay.
Scopes for improvement.
1. Limited number of TV channels.
2. Pool was good but slightly small with no changing rooms.
3. The lounge(Slounge) had a small pool table and Playstation with very limited number of games available.
Wish you all a great stay. Thanks.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

•Availability of TV channels: the range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy and this is the reason why the channel of your choice wasn’t there in our pack.
•Swimming pool facilities: we have noted your observations about our swimming pool facilities. They have been designed based on the space available in the hotel. We do have a washroom close to the pool that offers our guests all facilities of a changing room.
•Pool table at Slounge: thank you for your feedback. We have already placed an order for a big pool table for our Slounge and it should hopefully be in place when your visit us next.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Prompt service, pleasant environment, accessibility of location (in case workplace is around Hinjwadi) , nominal charges. These are the best things experienced. The only glitch is the local transport.