Fortune Inn Exotica
$73
Hotels.com
$73
Bizz Tamanna Hotel(Hinjewadi)(Great Value!)
$46
The Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi(Hinjewadi)
$94
$81
$62
$57
HolidayInn.com
Ibis Pune Hinjewadi(Hinjewadi)(Great Value!)
$45
$46
$38
Agoda.com
Executive Tamanna Hotel(Hinjewadi)(Great Value!)
$44
$40
Hotel Lxia(Hinjewadi)
$34
$28
Agoda.com
All reviewsgurpreet singhvalue for moneyitc hotelsstaff includingveg non vegfront office teamexcellent staymumbai pune expresswayrooms are clean and comfortablebuffet dinnercomfortable place to stayquality of foodget togethernice experiencethe hotel staffrestaurant managermini bar
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We recently arranged a Team Party at Fortune Inn and I must say it was the best food we had in Hinjewadi area. The staff were courteous, professional and the ambiance was also nice decorated.

I would certainly recommend Fortune Inn for team parties.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Mandeeps19
GMFIE, General Manager at Fortune Inn Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Mandeep,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Exotica, Pune

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting your team party.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Exotica.

At Fortune Inn Exotica, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is good hotel in the hinjewadi area with good service and food. I have visited Pube - Hinjewadi on business trip and stayed there during last month. The food was quite good and very good service. The rooms were very confirtable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Exotica, Pune

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Pune.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I am putting my review in bullet points.
Hotel Service: Excellent.
Food Quality: Excellent.
Hotel Ambiance: fabulous.

In short Hotel is very good.I have celebrated lots many events in Fortune Inn Exotica.
If you would like to plan any events,I will recommend Hotel Fortune Inn Exotica is the best place to celebrate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
GMFIE, General Manager at Fortune Inn Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Mr. Patil,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Exotica, Pune

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting your function.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Though I have been travelling from Mumbai to Pune since last 10 years, it’s only few handful of occasions when I have stayed overnight in any Pune Hotel. Pune has become very spread out in terms of business districts and it is very important to plan the logistics before deciding on the location of the hotel stay. This time my first day’s work was at Nagar road but had to start early the next day in Hinjewadi. To avoid the peak hour traffic from Nagar road to Hinjewadi, we decided to stay at Fortune Exotica Inn, which is conspicuously located on the Hinjewadi main road.

We reached Pune around 10:30 am. The check in time was 12 noon. However, there were vacant rooms and the hotel staff allowed us for an early check in. The partially double height lobby ambience is in a welcoming white theme ( the wall, ceiling, floor and the sofas – all were in white). However a large miror paneling opposite to the entrance is in a shabby state and need immediate replacement. If you can ignore the blemished mirror, the lobby interior is pretty interesting otherwise. The lobby floor extends to the restaurant which is visually segregated by movable partitions displaying promotional offers, buffet discounts etc. The lift and the toilet doors have interesting graphic design elements. The light green glass paneling around lift lobby adds to the lobby ambiance.

We stayed on 3rd floor which is named as the club floor. The corridor wall is in dark red, carpet is also of similar dark shade, which made the corridor look very claustrophobic and somewhat like a shady alley. I was told each floor corridor has a different colour scheme.
The rooms are much spacious (245 square feet in area) than any other hotel of same category I have seen. The room I stayed in had two single beds with a preset mood lighting control panel and bedside reading lamps in between. There was a lounge sofa in the corner with a small coffee table and lamp shade above for a relaxed drink or after dinner reading. The room had almost all amenities including bedside lamp, complimentary water bottle, complimentary toiletries, direct Dialing, express laundry service, flat-screen TV, full length mirror, hair dryer, Hangers, In-room Menu, In-room Safe, Ironing Board, Luggage space, Mini Bar, Parallel phone line in bathroom, phone line, roll away bed, safety lockers , satellite TV, shower cubicle, table lamp, tea/coffee Maker , temp control , weighing Machine , complementary wifi, wooden flooring , writing desk etc. However, I had to ask for green tea, sleepers and dental kit which weren’t in the room and are supplied on demand.

The ground floor restaurant serves the breakfast and dinner buffet. They also offer in room dining but only till 11pm. The mini bar as usual is exorbitantly priced. Also only one bottle of water is provided as complimentary. One interesting thing to note was the room had six type of glasses, two tall glasses with the water jug, two designer ones with the water bottle and two short and wide glasses in the toilet. The room also had excessive mirrors, which creates an illusion of having a company even if you are alone in the room. I personally don’t like to see myself on the mirror all the time. I could not figure out if the room was non-smoking, so to test, I asked for a matchbox and ashtray, which were delivered promptly.

The breakfast quality was good with ample spread of continental and Indian food items. I must mention the upma, which was excellent. They offered fresh juices too. We only had one a la carte dinner, serving time was more than usual.

Because of the location, if one has work in and around Hinjewadi it’s a good value for money proposition. The traffic in the peak morning and evening hours are pretty thick and crossing the road may be a challenge. The U turn is also little away from the hotel. The hotel may not be doing well on occupancy, as there were only few customers on the breakfast and dinner table.

Overall as an overnight stay, it was comfortable, though the proverbial ITC charm was lacking. Next time I have a work on Hinjewadi, I would prefer to stay here.

Overall observations-
Postives
- Spacious room and ambiance (mood lighting)
- Good breakfast
- Not high occupancy, so quite peaceful public areas
Negatives
- Some accessories are on demand ( Sleepers, dental kit, green tea etc)
- In room dining order is taken is only till 11 pm
- Too many mirror paneling in the room

Room Tip: The rooms facing Hinjewadi main road should be avoided, as the road is always busy in traffic. The 3rd floor corridor is dark and shady and may appear uninviting.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Photosynthetic
GMFIE, General Manager at Fortune Inn Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Exotica, Pune

I have taken a note of your suggestions.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were almost exhausted of all A-la-cart or luxurious Thali and for our 9th Wedding Anniversary we came across this option on Times Deal.
Thankfully, being Sunday Night it was not crowded and we enjoyed the calm atmosphere. The staff was courteous and F&B Manager Mr. Kailas was particular about the arrangements. We all liked the spread of buffet. The Non-Veg preparation were spicey just at optimum level without any trace of oil to scare you off. So was the variety of vegetarian.
Came to know at bar the happy hours (7-10 pm) offers 50% discount, we did not avail though.
Overall we would definitely go again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
GMFIE, General Manager at Fortune Inn Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Mr. Kiran,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Exotica, Pune

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting your dinner.