“New & Nice”

Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Hinjewadi
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I was booked in this Hotel as a near by Hotel and my company guest house was fully booked.

LOCATION : Good for business visitors to Pune with work in areas like Chakan, Talegaon, Baner, Hinjewadi, or Chinchwad/Pimpri. Far from the city.
STAFF : Found the staff very couteous and responding.
FOOD : The Food very well laid at the Restaurant. The restaurant itself has very open-space feeling. The food tasted good. I had Dinner followed by Breakfast next day.
ROOMS : Nice Chic rooms with modern touch. Clean and well kept. The view from the window was that of top of a rear porch which was untidy.
COST : Was as per the tarriff for my company. Good value for Money.
NOT WORKING : CABLE TELEVISION DUE TO A STORM ON PREVIOUS NIGHT. THey could not repair in 36 hours !!!
OVERALL --- VERY GOOD RECOMMENDED

1  Thank pmdharp
QualitymanagerHIpune, Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Dear Sir,

In our continuous attempt to delight our guests, we lay great emphasis on listening to our guests feedback. Your feedback on trip advisor has provided another such opportunity .

We are extremely glad that you had a memorable stay with us and we have also taken note of your concern regarding the room views and Cable TV. I am glad to inform you we have discontinued the local cable TV and have gone for a satellite TV. we are in the process of just some final formalities pending, and expect the Satellite Telecast in very near future. This will hopefully further enhance your stay with us on your next visit.
On the room view front we are aware that the neighboring construction work does give a sore eye view.

Looking forward to welcome you again at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi.

Ajit Shidhaye
Manager Quality and Continuous Improvement.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I was booked in this hotel by my office during my visit in Oct 2011 for a business trip. This is a newly opened hotel and excellent first impression as I entered the hotel premises. The front desk is very very efficient and courteous. The rooms were very well done up with choices of pillows (hard and soft) and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom and the room in itself was very nice and elegantly done. The hotel provides adequate toileteries in the bathroom and the choice of coffee and teas in the room. There is a nice health club too to burn some extra fat after sumptous meals !!. The only issue I could see was high charges for internet connection. Facilities are great. Overall I really had an excellent stay and I would definitively recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ansh9899

Dear Sir,

We are extremely glad that you had a memorable stay with us and we have also taken note of your concern regarding the internet charges. I am glad to inform you that not only have we revised our internet charges but also added some exciting packages to suit individual 'internet usage. This will hopefully further enhance your stay experience with us on your next visit.

Looking forward to welcome you again at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi.

Ajit Shidhaye
Manager Quality and Continuous Improvement.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Hello all! I was visiting Pune with my family about a month ago from the US, we stayed at HI Pune Hinjewadi and I have got to say that everything was perfect and the service exemplary! My parents and my younger sibling loved the 'feel' of the hotel and theh typical rustic setting of good ol' India all around us! And may I add that Mr. Shidhaye is HOT?? :P

Katie

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank katie t
QualitymanagerHIpune, Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Dear Ms. Katie,

We would like to sincerely thank you for your upbeat and positive comments regarding our hotel. we have communicated your praise to our Service team which will surely boost them up.

We are glad that we could make your parents and your younger siblings stay a memorable one.

Looking forward to your next visit at Holiday inn Pune.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I was in this hotel in September 2011 for a business trip. The staff has been very nice, very helpful for everything. They were lovely. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and practical. I would put a little minus for the soundproofing of the rooms with the corridors. I is not very good. But I have been lucky and my neighbors were discreet.
Everything you need for your business trip is available. I would advice the hotel to offer longer wifi connection though. Entering the credentials everyday when you stay for a week is not very practical.
The morning buffet was all right. The restaurant for the diner was very good.
Facilities are great.

1  Thank Trip75008

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback and making us aware that we could postively contribute to your stay experience.

The other observations mentioned by you are very specific and being made a note of. In regards to your Wi-Fi longer connectivity suggestion we are pleased to inform you that you can pre-select any internet package starting from 2 hours till a maximum of one week. we can also additionally offer you a Monthly package on special request. As for the sound proofing of the rooms we unfortunately can not make any immediate changes, however we will always try to give you a room (upon request and if available) between two vacant rooms.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed at this hotel first time after checking the reviews on TA and believe me it was a wonderful experience altogether. Its a great hotel with great staff and wonderful host/front office staff (especially Ms. Deepa) who made the stay an experience to remember. The Hotel is good, neat and overall great place to stay for business or for leisure. I have been staying at various other hotels SPG and others and this is at par or much better. The food was very good and I really liked the Lebanese variety available at the buffet. It was a great add-on for me as I love lebanese. I had asked the Chef for doing me a Pita bread as they didn't had it on the buffet spread and to my surprise, they did it with a smile. The gesture really touched me and I had almost all the three meals at the hotel :) and even got my business guests over there for a lunch.

Well done Holiday Inn. keep up the good work.

1  Thank travelfreakk

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging and motivating feedback, especially because it comes from a well travelled person like you. Your comments have been notified to our chefs and they are extremely thankful to you for having recognized their efforts and good work.

We really look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Holiday inn is one the best hotels in Pune currently. Excellent staff , very welcoming and hospitable. The lobby is beautiful and spacious. the food variety and quality was excellent for the price they charged. The room and well furnished and bed are very comfortable to sleep as well. Overall I had had and excellent experience staying in Holiday Inn. highly recommended it to every one .

Cheers!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank avinash_shewalkar_22
QualitymanagerHIpune, Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2011

Dear Mr. Shewalkar,
Thank you indeed for your valuable inputs and encouraging feedback to our product and services. We hope that every stay of yours at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi will keep getting better and better !
Looking forward to your next visit.

Regards,
Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Holiday Inn........ its a place of Peace and a great opportunity of expanding business ideas. I stay in Holiday Inn once in a week for sure and i enjoy the food, swimming pool and the ambiance is amazing which make me feel relaxed after my hours of meeting and work. i appreciate the effort of Mr Arun (MD), Moinuddin, and Imran and other team mates.

i always get value of my money which every one is looking for.

Rashid Khan
Oakley

Room Tip: great Room