“One of the best places to stay, ever....”

Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Hinjewadi
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I travel to Pune pretty much every other month on business. I generally stay at this hotel and they treat me like royalty. When I walk in the door I feel as if they were waiting for my arrival, and they are. My check in is quick and my room is ready and waiting as clean as a whistle. When I come back down for a meal it seems like the whole management and wait staff is focused on me and only me. The head chef and his team go all out. He often asks me what do I want, if its not on the menu don't worry, we'll make it for you. I challenged him for lobsters and they did it. In fact, every time I come now there is lobster available. They tell me they get it in for my arrival and I truly believe that is true. Every single time I come I thoroughly enjoy my hotel experience here.
I would even say they would know exactly who I am from my posted comments.

Room Tip: email them and place any special requests. I no longer book on line, I do it via email as they know...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank HP006
cyph_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Mr.Pope

We recognised you withoiut any doubt as soon as we saw your post,It is always a pleasure to have you at the hotel. The team is always excited to have some wonderful conversations every evening.

I am sure the staff will be very glad to see this note in addition to all the wonderful compliments you give us all the time.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

A new property by the chain, what a pleasantly nice place. Awesome rooms. Really modern and big in size. Super classy toilets. Great place to stay. The staff is professional, courteous and warm. The room service and house keeping are good at their job. A very recommendable place to stay any day!
Would love to visit again.

Stayed: September 2013

Dear Neelavsamratde,

Thank you for taking out time from your schedule to share your valuable feedback and review us. We are glad to know you feedback about the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the property soon

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott 3 weeks in May 2014 and it was brilliant. The food is amazing. The room was 1st class, comfortable bed, very clean and tidy. It has a lovely pool and the surrounding area was kept clean at all times. All the staff including front security, reception, chef and waiters were fantastic - special thanks to Avinash and Yogesh who were friendly, helpful and very efficient.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 610Cheryl1111
cyph_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear 610Cheryl1111

Thank you for the detailed review.Glad to know that we could make your stay comfortable .

The team is happy to receive such kind words of appreciation. Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a great hotel. The service experienced at this hotel is by far the best i have experienced in a long long time. From the personal greeting at the front security check point it never disappointed. I was well looked after at check in by Manhura, even being signed up to the Marriot rewards program as she could not find an existing membership.

The brilliant service did not stop there, the Momo Cafe had a fantastic selection of cuisines, well and truely suited to any traveller. Gopal and the wait staff were attentive and nothing was ever a problem.

The cooks were also always on the floor, asking the customers if there was anything in particular they wanted. It didnt matter if it was on the menu or not, the kitchen stafff was willing to cook up any requirements and desires.

The executive chef - Aniruddha Limaye was an absolute delight to talk to. He shows is 10 years of experience on a cruise liner with his wide diversity of dishes as well as his emphasis on 5 star service.

What can i say, a brilliant service topped with clean well equipped rooms. This hotel was the 1st i have ever been too that EVERY power point was a universal power socket. (Leave your convertors behind). This small detail was just the icing on the cake.

Congratulations to the team at the Courtyard Marriot Hinjewadi, it was a pleasure staying with you and hoping to see the team soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
cyph_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Garry,

We would like to thank you for taking out time to review us and are happy to know that you had a pleasurable stay at the hotel. Your appreciation will definitely be a huge motivation for the team.

It was a delight to serve you and look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard f Marriot Hinjewadi for 5 weeks (March - April 2014) for business travel. i was so impressed when I first walked in that the staff where actually expecting me and called me by name. The hotel manage, Manis and executive chef, Limaye greeted me again by name the next morning and gave me the tour of the restaurant and insisted to let them know if I needed/wantd anything. For my birthday the front desk suggested a Spa day and they made all the arrangments for me., including birthday cake for breakfast ( I worked nights) and again the full kitchen staff celebrated with me at dinner. I asked the chef for peanut butter, I was a little nervouse asking the Iron Chef for peanut butter but he was most gracious. PB makes a great midnight snack! He had no issues and was able to accomodate me. Each morning at breakfast Chef came out to greet us, made suggestions for dinner and made me feel right at home. The Front Desk staff always accomodated my transport and site seeing request. I travelled alone and the drivers were the absolute best as tour guides. House keeping to room service again was outstanding they made my stay personable, and made me feel like a princess. Honestly the U.S. hotel services could take a lesson inn hospitality, service and overall service. The Courtyard Marriot in Hinjewadi has set the bar of excellence withinr the hotel industry. This hotel is a must when staying in the Pune area.

Room Tip: The rooms at the end of the hall are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
cyph_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Laura032014,
We are overwhelmed by your wonderful comments! Thank you so much for your compliments. We are happy to have made your stay a memorable one. Your sincere compliments are conveyed to chef Limaye, Manas and other team members as well. It is our endeavor to serve you with the best of our hospitality and services to make each visit into an outstanding experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Thank you.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stayed at this hotel due to the proximity to the hinewadi offices and must say I was extremely impressed with the property. The staff was great, extremely helpful and working to make the stay comfortable. The food was excellent and you feel the personal touch when Executive Chef Limaye asks for your preferences and caters to it. The rooms are clean and spacious and very comfortable. An area for improvement is the internet service - For business travelers this is important. Overall a great property to stay at.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
cyph_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear chiragdeshpande
We would like to thank you wholeheartedly, for taking out time from your schedule to review us. We are extremely happy to know that we could make your stay a comfortable one. Your concerns about the internet have been communicated to our I.T department, and we are working to improve it. We thank you for choosing our property, as the most preferred in Hinjewadi area, and we hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stayed in Courtyard Marriott during hubby's business trip for nearly 6 weeks! Staff made us feel at home, they all are very friendly and attentive. Hotel is spacious and clean. Chefs really know their food. Sp. Aniruddha and Prashant prepared various tasty local dishes for us. The housekeeping guys were very good. Omkar, Sanket would greet us warmly each time. I will surely recommend staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
cyph_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Dhawale A,
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We sincerely thank you for acknowledging the efforts of our associates towards making your stay a comfortable one. We have conveyed your compliments to them, and they are extremely happy to have served you with the best of their hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hinjewadi
Radisson Blu Pune Hinjawadi
Mercure Lavasa
Mercure Lavasa
#2 of 3 in Lavasa
Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi? Share your experiences!