“Smart property, immature staff”

Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Hinjewadi
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Had my annual conference booked the hotel and it was a very disappointing experience. Have stayed at The Courtyard brand in Chennai and then Jaipur/Ahmedabad. This was not at all in sync with quality of people running the other hotels.

The entire conference was a mess from day one where we had a bad experience with hotel and our event guys and then things started going from bad to worse.

The main issue was the minions were doing the job and the managers were nowhere to be found.

The rooms were excellent but the experience in F&B and the entire atttitude of the staff towards out meeting really shocked me. The hotel manager was absent through the event and then gave a lame apology that he was out on a business trip. Absolutely shocking and unacceptable.

It is a great property with a good gym and excellent rooms. But dont ever think of doing a meeting here.

Room Tip: Take a room facing the lawns or you will be visible to the wrong kind of a crowd on the other side...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Kamat, As discussed over our call, we truly regret to learn the inconveniences that you experienced at the hotel. Our sincere apologies for not having met your expectations and requirements. I assure you that your feedback have been addressed within our team and appropriate action has been taken. Do accept our earnest gratitude for sharing your valuable feedback which helps us perform better.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

An amazing property with the best of Service, Value for money, Quality, Cleanliness and Food. I checked in to stay for a few days till i found my own appartment but ended up staying here for 2 years.................a home away from home! The Hotel Manager Manish and his team are simply awesome!
Jyothi Menon
www.jyothimenon.in

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Jyothi,
It was great to have you stay at the hotel ‘your home’ for 2 years. Its always a pleasure to welcome you to the hotel, I look forward to catching up soon.

Warm regards.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here last week, very nice and comfortable room, food quality was awesome, well trained staff and services are excellent. I would certainly like to come back here again.

Very good hotel.. keep it up...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Ashishpatil2014, Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi! Thank you for the compliments. We are grateful for your support. Look forward to serve you with the best of our hospitality and services.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Hinjewadi. I can honestly say I really enjoyed every aspect of my stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. The food was great and the service was excellent, also the variety of food on offer is good, something for everyone. All in all, a lovely experience!! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear munchkin2212, Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Hinjewadi! Thank you for your wonderful comments. We appreciate your support and patronage. We assure you of a memorable stay always! Look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My first stay at this property . Very nice stay at a very affordable price . Perfectly placed near the IT park in Hinjewadi so its perfect for a business stay . Very clean washrooms, floors and rooms. Interiors look rich and have modern touch to it. Staff is very friendly and the variety of food is just awesome ,special mention to the in house bakery and the coffee shop . Perfect place for the business travelers

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear mikegautam, Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi! Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a comfortable stay at our hotel and enjoyed the savories at our restaurants- MoMo 2 Go & MoMo Cafe. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Check in/out process was frustrating and disappointing. Hotel staff refused to provide me with a receipt for my stay. They advised that I should collect my final receipt from hotels.com!! This is despite the fact that I prepaid my entire stay. I have stayed in all major hotels chains and made bookings via hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity etc. I have never encountered similar issues. Future travelers please check your final invoice carefully; staff charged me for Wi Fi which was part of my reservation. Dining area and other staff very helpful though. Clean hotel and nice rooms.

1  Thank Sriram R
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Sriram R, We are concerned to read your comments and regret the inconvenience caused to you with regards to your billing process. However, we have checked on your valuable feedback and would like to advise you that since your reservation was made by Expedia/Hotels.com the room charges were billed to Expedia/Hotels.com. As a policy we are obliged to adhere to rate confidentiality of travel agencies and hence our team was unable to fulfill your request to provide the invoice for room charges.
We would like to apologize in case our team did not explain it in depth at the point of invoice settlement. Also, the reservation was inclusive of room rate only and internet service was not part of the package. Our team will contact Expedia / Hotels.com to clarify if the same was confirmed and included in the confirmation letter sent to you by Expedia / Hotels.com. We would like to have a word with you personally and ease your concerns. We request you to please share your coordinates with us on cy.pnqph.hm@marriott.com.
We would request you to please consider this as an isolated experience and not representative of high standards we strive to achieve.
Regards.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Very nice hotel at affordable prices.
Room was very nice and comfortable. Bathroom was nice and very clean. WC too had a glass window which I found little inappropriate if you are not staying alone. But there is an additional door which can turn both bath and WC areas into a private area.
Hotel staff is very friendly and courtious. I had to leave the hotel around 2am to catch a flight and they packed some sandwiches for me for my breakfast.
We had dinner in their restaurant which was very good.
The location is okay but noisy and there was a lot of construction going on in that area.
I would always like to stay here again when in Pune.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MSingh G

Dear Jeet D, Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi! Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. Thank you for your appreciation and patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hinjewadi
The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa
Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi
Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi
#6 of 16 in Hinjewadi
Radisson Blu Pune Hinjewadi

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi? Share your experiences!