“excellent suite rooms”
Review of St Laurn Suites

St Laurn Suites
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Hinjewadi
Reviewed January 7, 2013

In hinjewadi this hotel is suited at the best view place . The rooms are neat but small where as the suite room is very good & i my vote goes 4 this kind of room . The heater was not working so i have very painful experience in bathing . The buffet in the restaurant is a value for every penny .
The swimming pool is located at a beautiful view but the water is uncleaned . The snooker & a table tennis tables are in very good shape & it has been maintained nicely .

Room Tip: suite rooms with south side
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Overall the hotel was very good, but there were few things I didn't like. First, we had to wait for some time before we could checkin, second, we had asked for Evidence ( for Both ) submission at reception , which they didn't mention priorly or didn't informed us , but no proper help provided. Room service was very slow.

Anyways.. just stayed for 1 night, overall room experience was good but not so good service experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Place has been built with plush amenities, although seems either short staffed OR lack of experience of the Hotel's management to manage the property.

Location wise its a little off...trust would recommend for weekend/ holidays for people who would love to drive down to the location, as the place is very very deserted, but is a very peaceful location.

Rooms are really large, fitted with Siemens kitchen equipments, for long stays the place is ideal. Interiors are of international standard, although the place seems to be attracting low occupancy and is not well maintained. Never experienced any malfunction of any equipment though there are a few corners of the wodden flooring, bathroom flooring, which needed replacement/ repairs. Glazing/ glass partitions in restaurants were stained seemed not cleaned for some time.

We were two couples with three kids and had booked the rooms with breakfast. Since had reached the hotel late we opted for buffet dinner on the check in day. Although quality of food is average and service is below average.

Ate breakfast for two days of limited choice, while the interiors are of international design the breakfast spread is no where close to meeting Indian standards and far away from international standards. The restaurant staff seemed all trainees and rookies just out of their college. No one attends individual tables and are running around only to cover customer cries on delayed service and poor quality of service. As simple as filling up glass of water and cleaning, laying tables is just absent.

Trust the place is hence cheaply priced and would recommend to only those who like to experience their amenities with low expectations on their food and service as the service would still be made available but would need to have persistence and patience to handle rookies.

Room Tip: Had stayed in Room 205/ 206 decent rooms. personally stayed in 205 which faces the backside of the h...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Well i booked this hotel after seeing some review on Makemytrip but as i approched towards the hotel on the way itself i was feeling that this is not the right place where i should be for the cost i paid, i mean i could have got another good hotels at same cost.

I guess the hotel property is okei, its big but have extremely bad location, another thing not whole of hotel staff know english, i guess only half of their staff is able to talk in english, you generally dont expect this for a 4 star suit hotel.

in short its not worth.

Specially there buffet b/f sucks, nothing good very limited choice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Captprateek
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My experience with this hotel is terrible. I would NOT recommend this hotel.......The room was full of humid, and all the staffs were lazy (no Valet Parking, poor check-in process, no Concierge to take the luggage and show the room, no lights in corridor, room of humid; seems like the rooms was never occupied. On complaining that the was no power to the front desk, technician did not come for almost 45 mins, on the arrival of the technician he is not aware what’s wrong in the room. Checked out of hotel in less than 2 hrs and they charged me almost 95% of the bill amount.......

Room Tip: The room was full of humid, and all the staffs were lazy (no Valet Parking, poor check-in process, n...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank JLCID
Reviewed August 20, 2012

After online booking when I reached the hotel there were 4 reception desk with just one occupied. I asked the guy about my booking but he was busy with other customer and didn't bother to respond. I waited at the counter for a while and then decided to wait in the reception area. After waiting there for another 30-35 min again nobody came to ask anything so I reached the desk again but he didn't do anything. After an hour when my family member arrived I approached him and ask him angrily by that time another staff had some so he answered me and confirmed my booking. When we reached the room found the floor a bit dusty. In restroom there was used tissue papers. When I called up the room service they asked me to call reception. They said they 'll send the staff in 20-30 min. I asked them that I need to use the restroom urgently and so please send someone soon they agreed to send the staff soon. After half an hour no one came. Then I called again and one staff came with a cloth asking if there is cobweb in room which he needed to clean. I told him that the restroom is dirty so please clean it. He said he 'll send someone else. I waited for another 20-30 min and then called again. They again said they will send someone and then a guy came he flushed the papers away. I told him that the toilet was previously used so it needs cleaning with soap water. He again said he 'll send someone and no one came. I dialed the duty manager. His phone was ringing but no one picked it. I called after someone but again it was same. As it was already too late I decided to use the bathroom by putting tissue paper on the sheet. I then went down and talked about it all to the person there. He said he is sorry and called up room service for cleaning. I went out and when I came back after 2-3 hours it was again in same condition. I somehow stayed there and left the hotel early next day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ratnesh D
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Me and my partner decided to take a weekend away to Pune on a complete whim. Since we had not made any bookings we went to quite a few places before zeroing on St.Laurn. Don't let the plain and unimaginative exterior fool you.

I found the services and ambience at St.Laurn to be on-par with a lot of other costlier business hotels we've been to. The rooms are large, the loo is extremely clean, and the bed linen (which is a big concern for me) was crisp and super clean.

The breakfast spread was comprehensive and the food was good. The staff was very polite and helpful.

I guess you can't call St. Laurn a life changing experience, but it was definitely worth every penny spent here. Will go back if I'm ever in Pune again...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple