“Food was consistently good but service Is lacking!”
Review of Taco Tierra

Taco Tierra
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My inlaws used to live here so we loved coming here to eat. While passing through, for vacation, we stopped In for old times sake. The food was good but The service sucked. The owner only hires high schoolers and they seemed brain dead and clueless. They didn't know how to run The cash register and tried to charge me again after forgetting my drink.
The african behind The counter treated me like an idiot when she screwed The order up.i will return for The food but The owner needs to grow up and stop hiring these mindless teens.

3  Thank eroom5721

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

When our son lived in Nashville, TN, one of the things he always wanted us to bring to him when we visited was food from here. We have enough of the large insulated cups from here to supply a restaurant. The food is always hot and very tasty. A great place for authentic Mexican cuisine.

1  Thank Vance H
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Good food for a fast food Mexican meal, prices are very reasonable and the service is good. You order at the window, they do not have table service. If you get there during Toyota's lunch/dinner breaks it can be not so fast but understandable considering how busy they are

1  Thank Indy_Fan_Man
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is my favorite place to get tacos! The owner is very nice, I have seen him walking around visiting customers and making sure everything is running smoothly. Great price and awesome food!

1  Thank Jamey W
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The BEST Mexican-American "fast food" I have had. Many unique items on their menu that you don't find at the big chains. Something about the meat and sauce you just can't find that taste anywhere else.

3  Thank Steven B