“Not bad”

Los Aztecas Mexican Grill
Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Food was basic tex mex. Nothing special, but then again, I think it is hard to make rice, refried beans, and a burrito taste much different from place to place. Service was just ok. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars was of how bad the bathrooms are. I was afraid to touch anything! If you are in Princeton, it is a safe bet for consistent food.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Went there for Mother's Day tonight. WORSE SERVICE EVER. .. we waited over an hour for our food! Other people behind us had gotten theirs and were FINISHED!!! Meanwhile the waitress didn't refill our drinks despite walking past us several times. We asked for queso... she didn't turn the order in. I had to ASK for her to take our orders! !! The kid busing tables didn't bus ours!! We finally asked if there was a problem and the waitress said she'd check and then she continued to just go to other tables and never came back!!! Finally asked the owner what the problem was and explained the situation...He came back with our ticket and said we had 6 grill items and THAT was the problem! !! REALLY???? MAYBE YOU NEED A BIGGER GRILL! !!! THEN... this young smart waitress says she is sorry we didn't get our food but "we have been busy and our cooks haven't had a break. It's Mother's Day."...WELL...NO REALLY!!!! THAT is why we were there! !! IT'S A RESTAURANT! !!HEY MORE HELP! !! I told her it was completely inappropriate for her to even say that to me cause I'M THE CUSTOMER! !!! She said I was rude!!! Well. .. needless to say. ..THAT WAS ENOUGH! !!! WE paid for our drinks and left! !!I am a paying customer and only wanted my food! !! I was a waitress FOR YEARS... if I had spoken to a customer like that I would have been fired! !! AND. .. the people I worked for would've made things right for the CUSTOMER!!! A a nurse there are times I DON'T GET A BREAK...BUT... you don't take it it on the patients! !!! I willl NOT BE going back there and we usually eat there often!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Close to the hotels and on the main strip in Princeton.
We ate here as a group the drinks and food was very good.
Decent sized potions and nice authentic taste.
The service was fast and friendly.
Would definitely eat here again when in town.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We had to wait 10 min after sitting down for drinks. I asked for sour cream, got cheese dip. The food wasn't good at all. The staff stood around chatting more than attending to customers.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place has been opened in Princeton for 8+ years and are always busy. The food is good, the portions are great and the service is always consistent. Good Margaritas!!