“AVOID!!”

Ranked #19 of 32 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Mexican
“AVOID!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I've been to this restaurant 3 times now, hoping to catch them at a better time, and we will not be going back. The food is decent, but the service is HORRIBLE!! The first 2 times we went, we sat with empty drinks for long periods of time while the people who work there walked past us repeatedly ignoring us. Tonight was our worst experience yet. We went while they were slower, hoping for a better experience (we were 1 of 2 customers there). There was no air conditioning, making it about 90 degrees inside. We placed our order, and waited, and waited. I ordered a beef wet burrito, no refried beans; my husband ordered a chicken wet burrito, no lettuce or tomato. When our food finally came, after 40 minutes of waiting, there were refried beans on my plate. I chose not to say anything and just ate around them. My husband started eating and the chicken was very dry. After the first bite, he noticed the burrito was full of tomato, which he can't stand. When we finally got the attention of the staff, he said there was nothing he could do-- "it comes with tomato in it." they refused to take it off the bill, even though the bill said in clear writing, "no tomato" on his and "no refried" on mine. This restaurant either needs new management/ownership or to be closed down. AVOID!

Haubstadt, Indiana
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Great service, Get the cheese dip. Great food. Very Fast!

1 Thank coachtay