“a tasteful experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Poods
Reviewed February 4, 2011

have been on several occasions and have enjoyed my visit every time. love the atmosphere and the food is awesome. just like bein at grandmas. from the tenderloins, to the hand cut steaks and homemade desserts i always leave there happy and ready for a comfy chair when i get home. i would recommend poods to everyone.

Reviewed July 7, 2010

Our hotel recommended this as a good place to go for dinner in Princeton if you wanted to avoid chains. We were a little leary considering the name (seriously...Pood's Steakhouse?), but were surprised with the value and quality of our food. Our table especially enjoyed bacon wrapped sirloins, home style green beans, and the mashed potatoes. Dinner and beers for three adults and one toddler (homemade mac n' cheese) ran us 38 plus tip....not too shabby.

Reviewed March 29, 2010

Very average spaghetti, very little sauce. Both salad and entree came within minutes of each other, after waiting about 15 minutes. Was about half done when the waitress came back to see if everything was ok. I wanted more sauce but did not worry about it. I asked about parmesean cheese and got that fast for the half I had left. Sat for 20+ minutes once done when I got the waitress back only after getting the owners attention. She was the only one for the entire restaurant. I wanted dessert but at that point, didn't worry about it. WOULD NOT GO BACK. Food just ordinary and service, well, there basically was NONE! The bar was getting all of the attention so if you go, sit in the bar.