“Not the best Bob Evans ”
Review of Bob Evans

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for business. The last time I ate here I ordered chicken noodle soup. When it came out the noodles and the chicken were dry? It's soup... They are supposed to be in broth. In their defense, the waitress did gladly exchange it for the vegetable beef. Only bad bob's experience.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The best place to have breakfast in Princeton, Indiana. They have
both breakfast and dinner menus; breakfast is their speciality.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The restaurant is convenient to the two main business hotels off of the highway (US 41). It was clean but still lacked just a little here and there in this category. Worse, both times that I have visited this location I felt that that the serving portions of the meals that I ordered were relatively small. I left hungry on both occasions. I'll go again but there are better places in Princeton and so it won't be very often at all.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. They have a great selection of breakfast items and will make things to order as well. It's one of the few restaurants that serve fried mush, one of our favorites for breakfast.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

All of these reviews depict Bob Evans in Princeton as a filthy, disgusting, terrible place to eat. I will admit it gets cramped in there with all of the people that go there, but our waitress was very nice, and we got our food on-time with a dine-in style timing. My family and I usually get the $20 meals for four. These ALWAYS fill us up, and they are delicious! We normally get carry-out because of the amount of people that are always there, which is why I only gave this a four.

1  Thank Cai C