“Went along with our adult kids”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Portage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We haven't been to Applebee's for a while. The food is ok. They have changed the menu again so there were a couple of items that I used to like but weren't available anymore. We got the 2 for $20 deal so that we could also get an appetizer to share at the table. Our waiter Dustin was very friendly and helpful. Our grandson enjoyed his balloon. Thank you.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Husband & I are regular customers of this location, 2-3 time each week. Tonight after our appetizer and received our dinner, the manager John changed three TV's from the Sox game to the Blackhawks game. We adjusted our seats to face other TV's to watch the Sox then he changed those TV's to the Cubs game. His reply to me was that the customers sitting at the bar requested the change...well what about your customers sitting in the bar high top tables for the past hour???? Do they count? Apparently not!!!! We will not be back after years of visiting this establishment, goodbye...

1  Thank Josie L
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I usually dine in but this particular time I placed a telephone take out order which went well. The person on the other end of the telephone got my order correct and they were very pleasant. I always order the same meal so I knew what to expect. By the time I got home to sit down and eat my meal, I was not happy. The steak was over cooked (more like burnt) and very dry. I guess you are wondering why I didn't take it back? I was too tired that was the reason for the take out order. I did complete the online survey at the bottom of my receipt and provided my telephone number for further contact but no one has called. In the past I have always been pleased with how my food is prepared but this is the first time I did the take out so maybe the cook for take out is different from dinning in.

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I really like applebees. They are very friendly and so nice about things. If you don't like the dish, you can actually tell them and they will get you a new one with out all the negativity. I am really surprised with them. Unlike other restaurants i have to actually
argue with the owner about the dish not being tasteful like before.

They were really nice. Great atmosphere love it. The prices can be a little bit high but its great here!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Applebee's is a wonderful chain that you can eat in any State, with different food, clean, and friendly. Always a good chose.