“Banners”

Egg On Your Face
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
“Banners”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

All this place has going for it is the banners hanging from the ceiling. Food and service was lousy.

Visited August 2012

Atlanta, GA
“Great lunch, breakfast anytime”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

In an area where big chains seem like the only option, I stumbled onto this place during a biz trip. What a find! Home baked breads, great sandwiches, plenty of breakfast options, and super friendly staff. I'll be in the are for several weeks, and this is my lunch place of choice now.

• Visited August 2012
“Terrible service!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I went here today to get lunch. I went up to the counter and they told me to have a seat and someone would be right with me. I sat there for 20 minutes and saw 3 wait staff pass me by. Finally, I asked one girl why no one was taking my order. She replied: "what do you want"? I told her I wanted a BLT and she said "OK". My food never came...there was no silverware on the table and the General Manager gave me the wrong number to call to make a complaint to the Corporate offices. I'm not sure how the food is as I never got to try it...but the customer service leaves much to be desired!

• Visited April 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Problems in the kitchen?”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Portage is hurting for a decent breakfast restaurant. The food is ok at Egg in your face but having to wait for twenty minutes for a couple of eggs when the restaurant is nearly empty makes you wonder what is going on in the kitchen.

Northwest Indiana
“Not as good as when they first opened”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Been to this restaurant many times, mostly for breakfast and just once for lunch. Nothing special. This place was great when they first opened, great food and great service. The last few times we have gone, we have had horrible service and the food was either wrong or cold. The prices are a bit high for regular breakfast food. After our last few experiences, it's sad to say that we won't be returning.

• Visited September 2011