“Clean and Quiet” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Plymouth
Central Florida, Florida
“Clean and Quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night and found it be very quiet. The mattress was very comfortable.
The only thing we found was the carpet was a little old and dingy. The rest of the furnishings were
clean and orderly. I would stay here again. Location to restaurants and Hwy 30 was great. For the money
you can't beat it.,

Room Tip: We had a room upstairs and it was really large and extra quiet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
jay0384, General Manager at Days Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Thank you for the candid feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and welcome you to come and visit again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Poughkeepsie, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

I will start off by posting that there were various items that could keep this from being a 'great stay', however, the overall accommodations allowed for my fiance' and I to have a nice stay while in Plymouth despite some lousy weather.

Booking the hotel was fantastic.
Initially when I called no rooms were available. The woman on the phone was nice enough to speak with me for some time and even give me recommendations and her insight into other hotels in the area. Ultimately I ended up calling back a few days later to see if any rooms had become available and they did. A new 'friendly' woman on the phone informed me that the Manager's go and call those that booked well in advance to see if they still planned on keeping their reservations. Evidentally, someone did not .. so a double opened up. Not ideal for my fiance' and I to have a double .... but it did allow for us to stay in a clean facility while in Plymouth.. which was all we really wanted.

The Inn also offers free breakfast... which was a tad above basic.. but none-the-less really nice and it seemed to have a country charm to it for some reason.

The only thing I didnt care for was the thin ceilings as the person above us was making allot of noise. The hotel also had some people that stood on their balconies all night. I think that allot of the people that were there while I was there with my fiance' were there for a wedding so the hanging on the front stoop with other family members drinking beers while it rained was not 'too' unexpected.

Again.. I really liked the hotel and would have given it a 5 stars if we got a room with 1 bed (king) instead of 2 twins; but this was my fault in booking too late evidentially... and if the walls were a little better sound proofed... the noise woke me up on various occasions while staying there.

One thing I must point out is that the staff here is stellar. I would take nothing away from anything relating to any sort of service the staff can offer.. from cleanliness to helpfulness they are the best.

I'd stay again for sure!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor... no one stomping above you!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LoveNYCtravel4Real
Grand Rapids, Mi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

We had three couples stay two nights in mid October. We all had king beds. Very comfortable, rooms were clean, no outside noise. Centraly located to downtown and the golf course we played at for two days. Breakfast was OK for one day. Went out to breakfast the mext day. Great value!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tversluys
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

If you are looking for a good bargain this may be it. It is an older motel, but has been redone and is very clean. Rooms have a small fridge and microwave. The site is quiet, near food and a grocery store. This is an economy motel, no spa, pool etc. They do have a computer in the front office for printing boarding passes etc.

Front desk person went out of his way to help me with directions back to Chicago, including making some copies from a map so I could take them with me

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank blackhole5
Oswego, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

we were attending a wedding in Plymouth & nor maNY motel choices--this Days Inn was a nice spot. Very clean rooms-decent breakfast-nice restaurant next door.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Des Plaines
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

I could stand anything for that kind of money.But I can't forgive dirty coffee maker with God knows how old coffee in stainless steel pot.I could not see thru it.I made coffee and it looked suspicious .When I opened the pot I noticed a MOLD inside!!! Imagine how old that was.

Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank danusiaDesPlaines

Travelers are raving about these Plymouth hotels

ddeleon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2010

the room was filthy, there was left over roting chicken in the microwave. The sheets were tattered and dirty as well. The bathroom floor was so dirty I had to wear my shoes to use it. The carpet hadn't been swept and there was light pooring through the door! The maid pounded on the door and woke us up and it wasn't even close to check out. The loud camotion and banging noises inturupted our sleep and was terrible!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ddeleon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express Plymouth
#16 of 29 in South Bend
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 3 in Rochester

Been to Days Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!