“Have been eating here for years on football weekends.”

Christos Family Dining
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Description: Locally owned and recently renovated, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality food, service, and atmosphere at reasonable costs. We're proud to have been serving Marshall County and its residents for the last 20 years. Stop by, see our new look and expanded menu, and have an ice cream in our new ice cream parlor!
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Christo's has been our breakfast stop for many years since we usually stay in Plymouth the night before a game.
You can tell it is a regular stop for the home town people and is the type of place you wish you had in your own home town.
Portions are large, actually almost too large and the quality of the food is excellent.
I would consider the price of the meals to be below average. My wife and I each had two eggs, toast, potatoes and bacon plus coffee and I believe the bill was right at $12.
We will be back next game day.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Its not the Ritz but the service was just as good. Friendly staff that was very attentive. Had breakfast with my son. Could not believe how good the food was as you don't have to use a whole paycheck to eat.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by on our way to Culver; it was amazing.
Hot rolls are great! Fried chicken is so great! I had the turkey with sweet potatoes and it was tasty. My daughter had the fried shrimps jummy. Had for dessert peanut butter and banana cream pie. Banana cream pie is the best I've ever tried!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Christo's has everything from burgers to all you can eat specials daily. The best deal i know of is all you can eat ribs which includes salad, soup, rolls, veggie, meat and then dessert if you have room, for a low price. This place goes thru lots of ribs in a week. The last time we were there my dinner consisted of almost two racks of ribs with this dinner, so go hungry. The rolls are homemade as are the desserts, most are a display case as you enter the restaurant. Staff is great and has large rooms. You will not be disappointed. Reservations not taken but staff will make sure you are seated regardless of how many is in your party. Christo;s is located on Michigan Ave in front of the Days Inn.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were in a group of ten who ate breakfast together. The service was excellent, the food delicious, and the price very affordable. Definitely a great value for the money.