Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great experience! Awesome service, great food and drinks in a beautiful venue. I’m always looking for fun places to visit when I’m traveling for work. This place popped up and I’m glad we went. Fun place!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (182)

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

I hadn't been here for 3 years. I wasnt disappointed with the food or service. If you love Irish food this restaurant this fills the bill. The atmosphere is just perfect , warm and cozy.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

I dined with a party of four. The service was great, and the esthetics -inside and out - were terrific and welcoming. Most of our food was very good, including the cheese curds! However, the fish and chips was 75% breading and very little fish. I was very disappointed. We had passed lots of chain restaurants in the area that had lines out the door, and this one was wide open - I can see why. It has a lot of potential - need to improve their Irish fare.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

The Claddagh has a great old world Irish pub atmosphere with lots of dark wood. It’s a great place for lunch or dinner. The food is fairly authentic and very tasty. I love the fish and chips. The prices though are a little high for the value. The service is always good.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

We had lunch here. Pub looks very nice inside. Great outdoor seating. But, why are the bench seats so low? I am tall and the table was at my arm pit level. My short sister could never sit there. The food was nice and plentiful. Excellent fries. Our server was friendly and helpful. Easy access for disabled. Plenty of parking nearby as it is located in a shopping center.

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to Claddagh Irish Pub? Share your experiences!