“My MOST fave place to eat!”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #51 of 101 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Plainfield, Indiana
“My MOST fave place to eat!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I get the sweet and fire chicken with fried rice. Its the absolute yummiest food ever! Also, they have a honey walnut shrimp that is really great too. They do need to work on there customer service though. It isn't ever good...

Visited June 2014

Plainfield, Indiana, United States
“Great Chinese Food FAST!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

our kids LOVE Panda Express!! and I love that its not to expensive (although they raise the prices every 6 months it appears) <---- they lose a star for this! On the back of your receipt you can take a short survey to receive a free entrée on the next visit! (we use this every time!) Twenty dollars can feed our entire family!! and I used to get frustrated that I couldn't speak to anyone but they are hiring more English speaking people lately so that's helpful!
Quick and Yummy, you cant go wrong!!

• Visited March 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“good”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love to eat here, its is great especially when you are in a hurry. Good food quickly! Lots of choices and everything tastes great!

Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fast & Tasty”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I've only been to Panda twice, but both experiences have been great! I like that I can get two different entrees and not feel like a pig. Plus, they offer samples rather than feeling awkward and timid trying to ask for one. They know that no one wants to get stuck with something they don't like, and I like that. My personal favorite meal is the fried rice with orange chicken and the sweet fire chicken. It's great combo!

• Visited February 2012