“Food prepared well”

Ranked #77 of 101 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
“Food prepared well”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

This location has pleasant employees and my to go order was ready in no time . I was appreciative because I was on a time restraint.

My food was prepared well , no complaints and I am quite the picky one .

Chicago, Illinois
“Too bad you have to give at least one star”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Zero is more appropriate.

A team of boys coming in to celebrate a sports championship was greeted first with a 20 minute wait to be seated. The hostess spent half that time talking the moms into having the group sit in the bar area.

Once (eventually) seated, the bartender/server came over to explain how he couldn't handle us all at once - because some of us were seated in his section, and some not (gee, wonder why, oh because the hostess insisted we all sit in the bar area with not enough space to handle us all).

On at least 3 occasions, the bartender/server came over to tell us how difficult it would be for him to handle us.

Well - - TWO HOURS LATER -- we STILL have a team of hungry boys. No food!

Upon explaining this to the manager, HE at least was accommodating enough to apologize and say the bill was on BDUBs Plainfield. That's a nice gesture, and we all appreciated the effort.

But all for naught. Please, don't add insult to injury by bringing out STONE COLD FOOD! Trying to make it up to us with apologies and a tab covered by the house is great. But then serving cold food, well, that pretty much negates the whole thing.

Yep, a two hour wait for whining from the bartender/server (who's apparent injury was inflicted upon him by the hostess) and cold food.

Never again. Plainfield's REGIONAL MANAGER should step in and reconfigure. What a shame. The restaurant lost AT LEAST a $600 tab, plus tips, and all of our future business, PLUS got this glowing review on Yelp.

Well done.

• Visited February 2014
Danville, Indiana
“Sports bar”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I love to go there, sit in the bar area and watch whatever sports are on their TVs. Given the type of facility this is, I think the service is great and the food is above average. Take your family and eat in the restaurant or just take your lovie or friends and eat in the bar. I recommend it.

Visited December 2013
Helmsburg, Indiana, United States
“Not impressed”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stopped by for a late lunch and my first visit to BWW. My kids have been saying I needed to try it. Our server was Brandon. I asked him if the wings were gluten free. He asked the manager and he said no. He offered no other suggestions of menu items that might be gluten free. I ordered the bone in wings anyway and ask for the snack size, after a very long wait, I ended up with a 10 pc. What was supposed to be mild, sure seemed a little toasty to me. For three of us to have a drink, small order of wings and loaded fries was $43. Brandon kept cleaning our table off every time he walked by. There was only one other table of patrons there, seems like we could have lingered a bit, but he seemed to want to rush us out. Having a food sensitivity, seems like a manager should have come out and asked for more information and made menu suggestions or offered to prepare things in a different manner. That is a frequent occurrence in other restaurants we visited. All in all, over priced, poor service, poor selection for gluten intolerance, overrated in general.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Donna P
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Our service was excellent. Our server Matthew gets a A+.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Will definitely be back! The boneless wings and fried pickles were amazing and so was our waiter Matthew! Keep up the great work. Love the fun environment! The music playing livened it up too!

• Visited July 2013