Comfort Inn Indianapolis Airport- Plainfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleanthe ground floorboiled eggsking suitebagelspark and flyeasy accesswould stay here againoff the highwaystaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravyshuttle serviceairportsurgeryshowerheadstraightenedindianapolis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Brooke in house keeping helped with an issue we had with our room after a long day out with family! Also Teressa was so kind to adjust our bill when we checked on a discount for veterans! All the staff very friendly we felt like we were at home!! Great breakfast and the coffee was strong just the way I like it... We stay in the area often due to family and its always great to have a nice place to be away from home!! Thanks again to all that made it very pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Brook at the front desk helped us find parking for our pickup and trailer, at a near by hotel, before we even booked a room. Great place to sleep as we helped family move. Beds were very comfortable. Thank you. You went above and beyond good service.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was amazed with the day staff going above and beyon to make our stay awesome :) thanks for a wonderful stay :) we will deffinately use Comfort Inn every chance we get. They have the best breakfast also !!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Hotel_Staff_Comfort_, General Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis Airport- Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay!
As the New General Manager here at the Comfort Inn, I am pleased to have such a friendly, customer service oriented staff. Great things are happening here and we hope you will stay with us again as you are passing through.

Safe Travels,
Cindy Dulaney

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stayed here to catch a flight out of Indianapolis airport (IND) early the next morning. They have a free shuttle (mini van) to and from the airport which is three minutes away. The van is shared with the next door LaQuinta and can be over in two minutes if not making a run. In other words, they try to have the van waiting for you five minutes prior to your requested time if not taking other guests at the same time. Five star in this reguard.

Our checkin was around 7PM and quick. The room was clean (nothing fancy but did have a LCD TV). Overall, we were satisfied with our stay, but I think the staff being friendly helped me to not be bothered too much by all of the following:

Reservation was for three, and we had to ask for towels for a third person in the room - extra towels provided quickly when front desk was notified (the laundry for the hotel is right behind the front desk).
Hallway carpet had a faint odor.
Door to outside had a key entry but you could just open the door at both 7 PM and 9PM
Room door had two locks, but the flip over one did not prevent me from opening the door from the outside when I used my key.
The whirlpool tub was fairly clean (but when I filled it and started the jets, some "lint" came out and we started over with the filling (about ten minutes) - good quantities of hot water and good shower head.
One more issue with whirlpool tub was it appears the motor would overheat and shut off, then after ten minutes run again for about five minutes.
The empty room next door had the alarm set for 5 AM and beeped from 5 AM to 6 AM loud enough to cause my son to think it was the one in our room.
The plumbing did make some noise from higher floors (I think the venting is not preventing the pipes from "knocking").

I could not rate the food since it started at 6 AM and that is when we took the van to the airport.

Lots of Resturants nearby (McDonalds is next door) and in walking distance as well as a Speedway 24 hour convience store across the street for drinks, snacks, and Krispe Creme Donuts.

Small swimming pool, but adequate for kids on vacation.

Overall, it is worth staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Clean, fresh comfort at a good price sums up my stay. The rooms were graciously appointed and the bed comfortable.

The breakfast was typical the addition of cheesy sausage biscuits and apple fritters

I will return