$119
$80
  • Free Internet
$75
Priceline
All reviewsjacuzzi tubgreeted warmlyhuge bathroomhotel is locatedother hotelsoutdoor poolcracker barrelpark and flywould stay here againan early morning flightmeeting roomnight's sleeprooms were very cleanconvenient locationabove averagehotel roomking bed
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We were sooo tired and our reservation fell through with another chain. We were approaching the exit when I called and asked if they had any rooms. The gentleman was friendly and we were soon in our upgraded room fast asleep in the very comfortable king size bed. We slept so well it was a luck on my face from one of the dogs that woke me. We couldn't believe the time so we quickly dressed and flew out the door only getting a whiff of the wonderful smell coming from the free breakfast. The room was extremely clean and they didnt charge us for our two small dogs. If we are passing through again we will surely book and stay for breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank froggeede
Caitie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Plainfield / Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback about our property and staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with wife prior to trip to Maui. Clean, comfortable and very quiet. Most guests had early flights. We were sad to learn that we could not use park and fly service if you use hotel points to book the room.

Got up early, drove ourselves to airport lot. Hot breakfast was not served yet, but still had plenty of continental options including cereal.

Excellent location. Had great dinner in Plainfield, good night sleep. Would highly recommend this location for travelers.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank A K

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay. If you would again find yourself in need of a place to stay and park your vehicle with a shuttle to the airport, we offer a package that would allow for these added benefits. Simply ask for the Park, Stay and Go Package. Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here as part of the park and fly deal and we were really happy with the hotel. The front desk knew we were coming in late and had our room key ready for us. We had a suite for the first night and a king size bed on our return. They let us do a late check out for no additional charge. Breakfast the first day wasn't fantastic but I had several options so at least we weren't starving when we got to the airport.

The shuttle was on time both on the way to and on the way back from the airport. The beds were the most comfortable beds we had on our entire vacation and the pillows were extremely soft.

This was a great deal. The pool was small but I really enjoyed the hot tub. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank gossamerfirefly
Caitie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Plainfield / Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing our property to assist your park and fly needs. We are happy that you were so comfortable! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My hubby & I stayed here to take advantage of their good park'n'fly deal. We had a very early flight so needed a room for a night. The price couldn't be beat. The breakfast was ok --we were too early for the hot food. The desk was helpful, though I forgot to ask about wifi at check in, & when I tried to phone the desk to inquire about a code the line would just ring w/no answer. Glad we had arranged a wake up call beforehand! The airport shuttle was fine going & coming. I'd stay again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Italophile
Caitie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Plainfield / Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so glad we could be of assistance with your park and fly needs. I'm so sorry that you couldn't reach the desk when you wanted to inquire about the internet. That's definitely not usual and I will look into it further. If I were to venture a guess, I would say that since we are a very busy location, it is likely all associates were with other guests at the time of your call. We have found that our park and fly guests often leave well before our normal breakfast hours of 6am-9:30am during the week and 7am-10:30am on the weekends. As such, we were able to respond by offering a selection of to go items starting earlier each morning. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This hotel is a good choice for using the park 'n fly service when you fly out of Indianapolis. The rates are reasonable; the staff is helpful; and the service to and from the airport is excellent. The friendly drivers get you there quickly and pick you up promptly when you get back. The hotel room is clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is run by a conscientous woman who not only puts out an outstanding breakfast but checks to make sure that everything is O.K.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WantaTellya
Caitie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Plainfield / Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! We hope you'll keep us in mind for future needs.