All reviews greeted warmly huge bathroom hotel is located other hotels cracker barrel park and fly would stay here again an early morning flight meeting room night's sleep rooms were very clean convenient location above average king bed airport shuttle hotel room shuttle service
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had a few expectations: a clean, quiet place in which to rest my weary body and brain after driving for 835 miles…plus near the Indy Airport to be able to easily pick up my wife from her flight the next afternoon…and a comfortable room to do a bunch of computer work until her flight arrived. This hotel met ALL of those expectations, including a very nice room, a free, good breakfast, plenty of eateries within walking distance, very close access to I-70 and the airport, and a staff which seemed intent on being helpful. That latter point was especially important to me because the hotel Wi-Fi system “broke down” while I was in the midst of computer work…and they really went to work on the problem, getting help within the hour…and, as they say, I was “back in business.” There are, by the way, LOTS of hotels available at this I-70 exit—and I’d grab this one again without a moment’s hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank TexasPadre
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We came with 51 people on a family tour. The management could not have been more helpful in scheduling for us well in advance answering to our every need. Upon arrival, all was ready and in order for a quick and easy check-in. We found the rooms clean, roomy and inviting. Everyone, especially our teenagers enjoyed the breakfast buffet which was ready and copious before our rather early departure. The younger set thought the pool was perfect. The restaurant choices within walking distance accommodated all our many age groups to great satisfaction.
All agreed this was a great stop-off on our long trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jeanniewelch
Caitie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Plainfield / Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that all ages found something fun to do. It was a real pleasure to host your group for the evening!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Best thing about the hotel was the friendly staff that greeted us and the attention we received. The location was also great. It is located within 2 mi from the airport and they do offer an airport shuttle. The breakfast was good. The hotel did not seem new, but clean. Do not get a room by
the elevator. We didn't, but noted it was very noisy. There is a computer available but it is in the lobby, with no privacy. There is only an outdoor pool with no whirlpool.

Room Tip: not by the elevator, see my review
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank kenfr
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The good~
•Helpful, friendly front desk staff
•Quiet hotel, even though next to I-70
•Comfortable bed
•Continental breakfast

The not so good~
•whatever they use to clean the bathroom floor sticks to your feet
•business center is an old SLOW computer in the lobby; my dial-up is faster at home!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank J F
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The room was wonderful, the hot tub divine and the breakfast buffet was delicious. We will definitely direct friends and family to stay at this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple